Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There ya go, next project is already lined up.
What a way to live.
I can't think of anything worse than her life. She says Jason doesn't care and I think those are the truest words she has ever spoken.
You're so right, Beggy. He doesn't care, he lives his own life and he leaves you to do whatever you want whether that's painting a room or starving yourself.
All the pretence about this 'happy marriage' is absolute bullshit.
Apart from the Vegas holiday ( you've been once in 4 years) and getting pissed up you don't do anything together.
Instagram is all you have...A fake lifestyle for fake followers & fake friends on a fake app.
How desperately sad 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Even if she is putting it to boot sale rather than going to recycling or the charity shop, I applaud her for actually letting go and getting rid of some of that TAT!

Hope she continues with the clearout and realises… she doesn’t need all this stuff. Though her fingering her packs of 15p twigs means she’s a way off that realisation!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah she is definitely a hoarder, imagine her at a car boot and you try n knock her down 50p, she’ll turn into a screaming skull, she loves a bargain but woe betide anyone else wanting one, eww imagine the grotty tit she’s gonna be selling, she won’t get rid of any clothes from the charity shop room will she, I wonder if she never had anything as a child because she seems to want everything 🤡🤪🤣

Reactions: 12
Even if she is putting it to boot sale rather than going to recycling or the charity shop, I applaud her for actually letting go and getting rid of some of that TAT!

Hope she continues with the clearout and realises… she doesn’t need all this stuff. Though her fingering her packs of 15p twigs means she’s a way off that realisation!
You just know that she will bring more home than she takes to the bootsale. She’ll go looking around the other stalls and buy even more tat

Reactions: 21
Just when you think you've seen it'll all begatron brings out the lemons and limes
She really needs the reels option taking off her. Her music choices and then just flipping through photos or the constant put her hand to the camera for a reveal gives away her real age of 82. She has no creativity like some influencers, to give them their credit, actually do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is some really lovely places to visit in Suffolk, whether it be beaches, forests or farms there is so much to do and I just don’t understand how someone who works part time, her husband works different shifts and is sometimes home in the day spend so much time at home painting their bleeping walls black?

They’ve got a grandchild and a dog ffs, how do they never go on nice days out?!

She can say she does all she wants, but the fact she is literally posting stories of her every whereabouts everyday proves she does not. What a sad little life she leads.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Becky hun
Stop plugging Father's Day stuff for your own benefit
It's insensitive to those who have lost their Dad's but don't worry about those as long as you earn 10p off your codes!

She can't exploit Eliza so not bothered about her which is why she never mentions her. Becky is all about what she gets out of stuff, and if she gets nothing out of being a Grandma then she won't bother, it's her loss. To me it would feel like a massive loss if I had grandchildren and never saw them because I'm too busy hoarding and earning 10p off insta codes oh and getting pissed and baking my chest (crikey the list is endless!!) 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just watched her car crash stories and my god she is thick as tit, I have no words. Brooke, mac jayson you need to intervene she's losing the plot

Reactions: 10
You just know that she will bring more home than she takes to the bootsale. She’ll go looking around the other stalls and buy even more tat
bleeping emergency cases for the non existent flowers age receives. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tonight will be the first time she’s worked since the friend of @lockdown2021 reported her for taking photos out the window at work. Wonder if they will pull her about it today and what kind of mood she will be in after work! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooh I wonder what they’ll say to her? And if she’ll reference it on the gram!

Reactions: 5
They won't say anything she's totally got away with it they will just say don't do it again, she is a local celeb don't you know. When she decorated the salon tree in lockdown it was brushed off by her and the salon owners they just don't give a tit.
All these instahuns think they are above everyone and could be totally triggering for some people who may compare themselves and the fake lifestyle they portray!

Reactions: 13
I thought she worked over the weekend but I’m not sure! She has emailed them to see what has happened about it but no response at yet! X

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.