Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panelling over the brick paper ? And painting it all black, can just see it now. What ever she is up to it definitely won’t be classy, or even nice the women couldn’t do anything and have it look half decent cause she will rush it and bodge it.

Reactions: 13
I really didn't see an issue with her first photo of the kitchen. I thought it looked lovely and simplistic, then gradually its been ruined. I wonder what she is going to do now
Most people on the gram don't care. She has to live in it everyday. If she's gone with the pantry idea again because we mentioned it a few weeks ago then she is officially tapped and just a social media puppet

Reactions: 15
Walking dolly off the lead she is probably shitting everywhere but Beggy is too busy eye bleeping herself to notice and them flip flops slapping off her banana feet, her hair looks like she has extensions in again rats tails ...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The last time she painted the kitchen was when her annoying Scottish mate aileen was doing her kitchen, aileens son has recently moved into his own flat and she's taken over doing all the DIY so obviously the begatron needs to get on the DIY content I'm embarrassed for her

Reactions: 10
She’s wanted to do the larder idea since the stepford days and the paint all over her hands on the light bulb story gives away the boring colour again

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion;

“I’m going to stick it in my monkey”
When she said that I said my thoughts out loud and came out with "good luck with that hun" and my husband was like what you on about now 🤣 I was like oh Becky is just sticking a light bulb in her monkey. His face 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s wanted to do the larder idea since the stepford days and the paint all over her hands on the light bulb story gives away the boring colour again
Oooh good eyes, looks like the same black to me, she’ll delete that bulb story now 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The noise of her giant floppy BFG feet slapping across the floor,

bleeping pick your feet up and walk properly you lazy knob.

The state of it. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is that the same black vest she walked Dolly in last night?
Wouldn't surprise me if the grotty mare slept in it as well 🤮
Oh and no one gives a flying duck what colour paint is on your trousers.
Who the duck does she think she is? "I wont show my trousers it will give away the colour"

Get to duck Beggy...GET TO duck!!!

Reactions: 27
Is that the same black vest she walked Dolly in last night?
Wouldn't surprise me if the grotty mare slept in it as well 🤮
Oh and no one gives a flying duck what colour paint is on your trousers.
Who the duck does she think she is? "I wont show my trousers it will give away the colour"

Get to duck Beggy...GET TO duck!!!
To be fair she does have 192 black vests 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched Beggy for the last couple of months because she is as dull as dishwater but I checked her stories this morning.....still complaining about being knackered despite peddling 2ps for a living.....and why is she still pushing that “Friday” song?? Why does Friday even mean anything to her!? I love Fridays but I am a special needs teacher and I love that on Fridays we have a chilled day because i am exhausted from and 50+ Hour week. She is an absolute poor pathetic excuse of a woman.

Painting the cupboard doors maybe? duck knows no doubt it’s going to be a right mess anyway. She really hasn’t grasped the look of the black and neural coloured palate at all has she, mines been black and beige for since the beginning of lockdown gutted hinch got on the Egyptian cotton now all her cronies buyit all up 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Don’t want to show the color !!!! It’s all over your dirty bleeping hands you skank. Yes black big whoops 😬 stupid prick.

• Haha
I reckon she’s handed her notice
Tbf they’re always advertising. Even when Beggy said she wasn’t needed back straight away when they opened up again after the first lockdown. Remember the delight of the extra ‘furlong’ 🙄

Reactions: 6
It'll be some kind of pantry or similar is my guess.
I've never known someone whose house doesn't work for them as much as Beggys.
There is only 3 of them in there, how much swapping, changing, buying & cramming tit in does she need to do?!

Look how bright, airy and fresh her kitchen looked to begin with, before greed & freebies got the better of her.

She probably handed her notice in and went & met old Lyns QOC for advice on how to make more money out of her idiot followers

Reactions: 11
It'll be some kind of pantry or similar is my guess.
I've never known someone whose house doesn't work for them as much as Beggys.
There is only 3 of them in there, how much swapping, changing, buying & cramming tit in does she need to do?!

Look how bright, airy and fresh her kitchen looked to begin with, before greed & freebies got the better of her.
I do wonder if she’d do all of this if it wasn’t for Instagram. Perhaps she would but I don’t know anyone in real life who changes their house as much as she does, her list of jobs is longer than people doing a renovation!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.