Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the rest of her stories and.... MORE DECKING? 👀 We could have told you that area is tight for space, with everything shoved together, you idiot - it's like something from The Krypton Factor! 🙄😂
wonder if she knows that you need planning permission if your decking covers more than 50% of your garden, they way she’s going she’s going to need it soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she worked over the weekend but I’m not sure! She has emailed them to see what has happened about it but no response at yet! X
oh yeah she worked Saturday night didn’t she on someone’s 21st! Hope they do say something to her though. Be interesting to see if she posts anymore from the window!

Reactions: 5
So she goes to bed at 11pm and says with a shocked face emoji that she has to get up for the electrician at 8am 🤷🏻‍♀️

Try doing that and working all day, Beggy. Ffs is 8 hours sleep (11pm to 7am) not enough for her?
She is so bloody lazy!!
She's a bleep 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her latest jurnee she has took us on looks like a taxidermists workshop ...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loathe as I am to repeat myself ..... so I'll alter slightly.....she's the most annoying bleep I've ever encountered and I've encountered a few! Still a basic bleep though. .... 🤢 basic Becky bleep 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Beggy-“Jason doesn’t care”

tattlers-“we know”
I'm toying with the idea that Jaysun is a zombie....kinda. One of the not quite dead but not alive? Would explain a lot of the tit show to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I first started following her, her car radiator exploded and burnt all her arm. You’d think she’d be cautious about being around things that could catch fire.
That’s how I first found her, I quite liked her then! 🤨

She could easily put a post saying - spending time with mac and Eliza etc catch you beauts in abit. She story’s and says when they’ve apparently come around so why not say if she’s having a day out? There’s more to the story with mac and Eliza etc than meets the eye. She doesn’t see that grandchild. She never buys anything for her when she does her daily ‘hauls’ when she’s nipped for
‘Food bits’ to b and m etc. She asks for recommendations for everything hoping for a freebie, yet didn’t ask about reccs for Xmas, birthday presents etc. Surely she’s had her first birthday by now? No mention of it from Becky if she has.
I don’t think she sees Eliza

There ya go, next project is already lined up.
What a way to live.
I can't think of anything worse than her life. She says Jason doesn't care and I think those are the truest words she has ever spoken.
You're so right, Beggy. He doesn't care, he lives his own life and he leaves you to do whatever you want whether that's painting a room or starving yourself.
All the pretence about this 'happy marriage' is absolute bullshit.
Apart from the Vegas holiday ( you've been once in 4 years) and getting pissed up you don't do anything together.
Instagram is all you have...A fake lifestyle for fake followers & fake friends on a fake app.
How desperately sad 😕
Couldn’t of said it better myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope she doesn't spray paint Dolly 😬
The dog’s safe......for now she matches 🤣

Omg that looks awful!! Why has she only done part of the walls?? It looks incomplete. Having that kind of thing on the wall ain’t my taste at all! And I don’t know which splash back was worse! Surely any cooking splashes will stain that wood. Of course she is ‘so chuffed’ - for now!! She will soon be sick of it. The woman is a joke
Exactly what i thought a wooden splash back!! imagine the bolognese, chilli etc splashed up it🤦🏻‍♀️ saying that though she barely cooks🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
🤣 soon to be deleted if not already gone 🤣

View attachment 609210
It is a genuine question!

You can't post your entire life online and expect people to just roll with it and not question how you can afford to do all this stuff!

The spending is extreme! She never seems to go oh i'll wait until next pay day or I'll save for a few months. She seems to just be able to pull it out of the bag no matter how much she spends in a month!

So what is it? The insta earnings? Jaysuns dodgy dealings down the Dock? Credit cards and loans? Because I do not buy the no mortgage and school trips story for one second! I know some people through insta who put their "code" up and they are honest If a follower use it they will get money or something from it! So what is the point in lying.

Beggy paints it out like she is giving back....yeah to herself!

If she worked full time then maybe I'd believe the charade more. In her money rants she has had previously she has also stated that it's nobody's business....well if its nobody's business keep it off Insta! 🙄

That wasn't meant to turn into a rant 😅 but if she doesn't want her financials questioned then stop living a life she clearly cannot afford!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She makes close to zero from her 10p swipe ups from Instagram - with her followers mainly bought bots with a few other tattlers there for the car crash making up the numbers (hi).

She doesn’t make much more shovelling 2ps on the pier.

One day… one day! The hag’s finances will be exposed on one of these threads. Someone will squeal! Or get arrested :p

Reactions: 9
She is pissing me off big style at the moment her spending is ridiculous .....i wouldn't mind if it was on days out but its all on that car crash of a house

Reactions: 15
She is pissing me off big style at the moment her spending is ridiculous .....i wouldn't mind if it was on days out but its all on that car crash of a house

I absolutely agree! I don't know why her followers don't question this! Oh wait, I do know..they're blocked and deleted!

I swear to whomever...this women is the worst and her blatant spending at any time nevermind during a global pandemic should have some clarity? Where the duck does this money come from? It's completely endless....that is not how people live! BTW....she's a fucken bleep. 🤪

Reactions: 11
Ive said it before on here....my partners ex wife was exactly the same...constantly decorating and moving the furniture around every 5 mins....it drove him insane...she spent like there is no tomorrow aswell...must be some kind of disorder.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.