Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pugqueen

Chatty Member
She has turned off comments on her latest grid post....so it doesn't show how embarrassing the lack of comments are for someone with 109k followers...hi becky you been reading here?

Reactions: 31

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
These huns hate the fact that people don't like them don't they, they detest being disliked for their shitty, shady, underhanded behaviour.
I agree that sending someone abusive DM's is out of order, as is threatening them & intimidating them, but this is a forum, they have to actively search for threads on themselves here to know what we are saying.
Trying to shut down free speech will never happen, whether it happens here or at your mates house over a coffee, having an opinion is not a crime!
If you don't like what's written here Beggy, don't read...SIMPLE 😘

• Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
the one thing that really grates me about her is when she says ‘now going to Morrison’s il see you in there’
What does she mean by this? Does she think that her followers are gonna run down there so they can see the famous beckyshitandtackyhome in her chav B for Bellend jumper and size 99 feet?

• Haha
  • Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
Omg why brag that the clothes pole is bending because you have too many clothes, nobody and I mean nobody is envious of you and your shitty life beggy, in fact we pity you here, we wouldn’t mind if we actually saw you wearing the hoards of clothes that you insist on buying but we don’t do we, all we see you wearing is the buzz fire hazard jumpers that would burst into flames if you ran across a carpet at speed from the static electricity, so calm your tits and close your (Botox) gob, thankkkks 🤡🤭🤔

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Is that the same black vest she walked Dolly in last night?
Wouldn't surprise me if the grotty mare slept in it as well 🤮
Oh and no one gives a flying fuck what colour paint is on your trousers.
Who the fuck does she think she is? "I wont show my trousers it will give away the colour"

Get to fuck Beggy...GET TO FUCK!!!
To be fair she does have 192 black vests 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you have clothes rails literally bending under the weight of all the tat on them in ONE of your ‘dressing rooms’, would you not think... time to have a clear out and a few trips to the charity shop and the textile bank?

But for the hag it’s an opportunity to... buy new storage so that she can cram still more in!

Thinking outside the box as ever :eek: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

Star15sh

VIP Member
She uses that make up brush for everything...applying fake tan, blending in her foundation, cleaning her candles!!

• Sick
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
3 panels @ £130 a pop did she say?
Paint, new kettle, toaster, bread bin, storage jars, new wall unit, new clock as well as a new rug, picture etc that she's waiting for so another what £700 spunked on a project that wasn't even needed.
Why? It won't make her happy, it'll be on to the next project in a couple of weeks, then the next & then the next right up until the day she dies.
Such a sad way to live, I love my home & I like it looking nice, but I do jobs when they need doing, not just for the sake of it!!!

• Heart
She doesn't get the problem does she
Jaysun is out living life and the peak district is beautiful (I live about 20 miles away and we often go for walks in different places there) I bet Jaysun is seriously loving life! Freedom for him 🤣

She is at home, on insta speaking absolute tripe about discount codes and her rails Living the dream Becky!

My favourite part of her good morning speech was regarding her not understanding cycling and how Suffolk is one of the flattest parts of the UK and the peaks isn't its more challenging, and she doesn't understand that and then came the "we live like this, they live like that" 🤣 I'm crying! I also live on a hill! 🤣

Right I'm off to do what most people do every day....work! 👍

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Well after a day sweating my arse of in PPE this has made my day!!!!!!😂😂
Not sure what I’ve chuckled most at….corn beef chest….worsel gummage hair….shit wooden bits stuck randomly in places….the shit painting over the even worse brick wallpaper….my god I cannot breath😂😂
Why is the clock so low….where does this wonky door go??
😂😂
The clock's low down so Jason can see it 😂😂 He is only about 4ft 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Those two dressing rooms actually make me feel sick.....so much stuff its quite repulsive and she never wears half of it!!! Why doesn't she donate the majority of it...most of it is cheap primark throw away fashion ...just buy some nice capsule pieces, no one is impressed they are laughing at you.

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Her clear out for the boot sale is like something you would see on one of those hoarders programmes 😳😳

• Haha

lockdown2021

So it’s so hard to pain over black with..... black?! I don’t get it!’

also update on my friend - she emailed the arcades and has had a response saying it will be dealt with!!!!! She’s gonna chase it up and ask what’s been done. So baggy is gonna get a telling off!

• Heart
  • Haha
🤣 soon to be deleted if not already gone 🤣

View attachment 609210
It is a genuine question!

You can't post your entire life online and expect people to just roll with it and not question how you can afford to do all this stuff!

The spending is extreme! She never seems to go oh i'll wait until next pay day or I'll save for a few months. She seems to just be able to pull it out of the bag no matter how much she spends in a month!

So what is it? The insta earnings? Jaysuns dodgy dealings down the Dock? Credit cards and loans? Because I do not buy the no mortgage and school trips story for one second! I know some people through insta who put their "code" up and they are honest If a follower use it they will get money or something from it! So what is the point in lying.

Beggy paints it out like she is giving back....yeah to herself!

If she worked full time then maybe I'd believe the charade more. In her money rants she has had previously she has also stated that it's nobody's business....well if its nobody's business keep it off Insta! 🙄

That wasn't meant to turn into a rant 😅 but if she doesn't want her financials questioned then stop living a life she clearly cannot afford!

• Heart