Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s so hard to pain over black with..... black?! I don’t get it!’

also update on my friend - she emailed the arcades and has had a response saying it will be dealt with!!!!! She’s gonna chase it up and ask what’s been done. So baggy is gonna get a telling off!
What happened?

Reactions: 1
What colour scheme will she go for in there at Xmas now? Wasn't it navy last year? That won't go with black...... 🤔 cue shopping for new decs any day now
Christmas!!!!! are you joking she’d never keep it that long 🤣🤣🤣

As if she's painted over the wallpaper, then stuck everything back up whilst the paint is wet, just to get a fast picture 🤣

Oh beggy, you never fail to make me howl at your attempt to stay relevant 🤣
she’s always done that she had a photo gallery at top of stairs - took everything down, painted a couple of coats, then stuck everything back all in a day 🤣

I give her 6 months before she paints it again
Far too long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t mean to derail but there’s one particular woman who’s kept the birth of her baby a secret. People have followed her all the way through her pregnancy offering advice and what not she had the baby last weekend and hasn’t told anyone what she’s had just posted a foot or a hand and I’m like ffs who do you think you are just bleeping tell us what you’ve had 🙄

Sorry back to beggy lol
Is this a smaller account? If so and it’s same one, I thought exactly the same

Ladies, I have a question...
How many of you take boomerangs of your drinks when you're out with your mates & post them on social media?

I bet the answer is none, because 1) You are all grown ups & 2) You aren't cunts 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t ever, because I’m above all that! But every time she goes anywhere she does exactly that. She will be hanging tomorrow

Reactions: 9
100% LQC has told her not to show so much of her life on Insta. Snippets only it now seems. Still has a lot to learn but better - for now!

Or it gives her more excuses to buy new Christmas decorations to match the black...

She's going to speak to the person who did her botox about treatment for her age spots and she knows others are struggling with them...

How OLD are you really Becky?!

I'm a year younger than you say you are, not an age spot in sight for me. But I do take care of my skin and don't spend sunny days frying outside and I wear spf every single day. Looking at your overcooked sun damaged chest, you clearly don't and that's why you have age spots.

Unless of course you are really 62....🤭
I'm 56 and don't have age spots either. Very few wrinkles - I like the sun but always wear sun protection.

Last edited:
Thread suggestion: paints the wallpaper black, we all scoff but when she gets bored she can just peel it off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pics and boomerangs at the pub last week, boomerangs out with Brookieblessher last night boomerangs today with Dawny, but not one pic or boomerang last week when she apparently had the girls around because she wasn’t invited to the girls weekend away with Dawny. She’s so desperate and sad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she’s one of those people that posts pics and boomerangs of all the drinks but never actually has that much, you know to make it look like she is and is having wayyy more fun than any of us tattle wankers 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
New thread title......Beggys hoping to get the sack....so she can paint the rest of her house black😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pics and boomerangs at the pub last week, boomerangs out with Brookieblessher last night boomerangs today with Dawny, but not one pic or boomerang last week when she apparently had the girls around because she wasn’t invited to the girls weekend away with Dawny. She’s so desperate and sad
I thought exactly the same!!! She always does those pathetic boomerangs. Those friends last week were totally made up, cos Dawnie was away with her proper friends....hahaha so so sad😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
She leads a very sad little life if she wasn't such a braggy witch I would feel sorry for her....she so needs alcohol to have a good time...its pathetic...also, how bright and pretty is Dawns garden...and one string of lights too ...see less is definately more!

Reactions: 11
Hand cream?! Maybe that’s why ur burnt.....🤣🤣
I’m sure it was sun cream but what I’m also sure of is that she is probably so thick she applied it first thing and thinks it’s gonna last the whole day! No way she would be that burntbif she correctly applied ll9

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So she goes to bed at 11pm and says with a shocked face emoji that she has to get up for the electrician at 8am 🤷🏻‍♀️

Try doing that and working all day, Beggy. Ffs is 8 hours sleep (11pm to 7am) not enough for her?
She is so bloody lazy!!

Reactions: 19
Hand cream?! Maybe that’s why ur burnt.....🤣🤣
I’m sure it was sun cream but what I’m also sure of is that she is probably so thick she applied it first thing and thinks it’s gonna last the whole day! No way she would be that burntbif she correctly applied ll9
My arm is fatter than her leg 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.