Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason was not into that boomerang at all! Leave the man alone. He must absolutely dislike her yelling about flip flops and lanterns all day. It’s very telling that he literally never is on her stories and she sneaks on when he’s on a bike

Incidentally I find the boomerangs absolute cringe, especially of your own face 🤮

Why do they all have to say ‘Happy Thursday, etc’ IT DOES MY ABSOLUTE TITS IN! Sorry I had to get that off my chest. Christ I’m yelling like Becky.

Reactions: 16
Imagine waking at 5.30 just because it’s payday 😳 I’ve been awake since 4.30am after just 2.5 hours sleep. I’m struggling with anxiety and panic attacks at the moment and it’s causing insomnia. It’s also payday for me and I couldn’t give a flying F, I’d rather sleep and feel better. Grief is a tit thing to deal with.

Shut the fk up screaming Becky! Stop sharing things about trolls being arrested just to try and stop people here having an opinion on you. It’s an opinion, not trolling. Trolling would be inboxing you hurling abuse at you and threatening you, which no one is.

Have a lovely Friday ladies. You bunch of wankers 😂 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine waking at 5.30 just because it’s payday 😳 I’ve been awake since 4.30am after just 2.5 hours sleep. I’m struggling with anxiety and panic attacks at the moment and it’s causing insomnia. It’s also payday for me and I couldn’t give a flying F, I’d rather sleep and feel better. Grief is a tit thing to deal with.

Shut the fk up screaming Becky! Stop sharing things about trolls being arrested just to try and stop people here having an opinion on you. It’s an opinion, not trolling. Trolling would be inboxing you hurling abuse at you and threatening you, which no one is.

Have a lovely Friday ladies. You bunch of wankers 😂 😘
Exactly, health is wealth - I hope you’re okay 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These insta huns have a default setting when people don’t agree with them - oh they’re just jealous! They all say it and it’s absolute rubbish but that’s how they justify themselves

Reactions: 19
She's not buzzing about pay day she's buzzing that she's running a competition and hoping to gain some new followers and also has some new content by having some "DIY" to do

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These huns hate the fact that people don't like them don't they, they detest being disliked for their crappy, shady, underhanded behaviour.
I agree that sending someone abusive DM's is out of order, as is threatening them & intimidating them, but this is a forum, they have to actively search for threads on themselves here to know what we are saying.
Trying to shut down free speech will never happen, whether it happens here or at your mates house over a coffee, having an opinion is not a crime!
If you don't like what's written here Beggy, don't read...SIMPLE 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s buzzing coz she “ envisioned” another stolen idea for the kitchen!! Okayyyyy whatever toots your horn Beggy

Reactions: 11
She's not buzzing about pay day she's buzzing that she's running a competition and hoping to gain some new followers and also has some new content by having some "DIY" to do
That and she’s either had a bump or something Jaysun scored down the docks or necked a couple of speed pills off the internet!

You can always tell, she starts screeching at double the pace as usual and the subtitles can’t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a proper they’re, their, there snob and TWICE in the same story she got it wrong 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m behind on this thread but seen her stories to say they are selling their unwanted items. Someone who is gifted so much can’t even give back UNWANTED stuff??? I cannot stress enough how much a teenager living in poverty would have lit up at those trainers/sliders. Or families with only the clothes on their backs who have fled to a safer life away from abuse are in need of clothing. I urge anyone with any kind of empathy, those with good hearts, give to clothing banks that help families in dire straits. I give to this one: read the stories, they’re heartbreaking.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Beggy would sell her dirty knickers! We’re talking about someone who has zero compassion, zero emotion, zero care about what’s happening around her! She is a first class greedy bleep! Look at her behaviour during covid, look at her “couldn’t give a toss “ attitude to her only Grandchild. Look at the way she flaunts her clothes, bags, shoes, freebies. She is a vile, disgusting waste of skin!!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Beggy would sell her dirty knickers! We’re talking about someone who has zero compassion, zero emotion, zero care about what’s happening around her! She is a first class greedy bleep! Look at her behaviour during covid, look at her “couldn’t give a toss “ attitude to her only Grandchild. Look at the way she flaunts her clothes, bags, shoes, freebies. She is a vile, disgusting waste of skin!!
I’ve messaged her asking if she could please promote giving to clothing banks, I don’t even care if she goes on to expose me or call me a troll etc........nothing I said to her is nasty or on any way abusive. Influencers should also influence charity & being good, empathetic human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These huns hate the fact that people don't like them don't they, they detest being disliked for their crappy, shady, underhanded behaviour.
I agree that sending someone abusive DM's is out of order, as is threatening them & intimidating them, but this is a forum, they have to actively search for threads on themselves here to know what we are saying.
Trying to shut down free speech will never happen, whether it happens here or at your mates house over a coffee, having an opinion is not a crime!
If you don't like what's written here Beggy, don't read...SIMPLE 😘
As she most famously says “ OPINIONS ARE LIKE BELLY BUTTONS ... EVERYBODY HAS ONE “ 😘

Reactions: 13
Yes, and everyone has an hole but unlike Beggy majority of us don’t talk out of ours!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she sounding like a robot on that personalised chocolate story. ‘Obviously’ had some one to one coaching from Lynsey queen of clean the other day as all her crystale stories sound robotic 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.