Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucille

OMG I'm laughing so much I'm crying at Beggys shit show. Plus the comments on here are brilliant 🤣

New thread suggestion #

Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Bwacac

Chatty Member
The last 24 hours of stories we’ve seen the real Beggy. Self centred, greedy and childish. This morning she thinks she’s some kind of good morning Britain extra, she is nobody! Becky you read here you are a nobody. You are a sad individual who wouldn’t know the meaning of kindness and empathy. You are addicted to social media and spending. You have problems that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Nobody is jealous of you, why would you be our lives are far more fulfilled than yours will ever be. Do I have a void in my life that needs filling with B&M tat? No I don’t. I have a beautiful family who I love spending time with. Call yourself the queen of Christmas, why’s that Beggy? Because you have more decorations than anyone else?

Yes I love Christmas but this year won’t be the same for us. My tree will be up but there will be very little Christmas spirit about which you’ll fail to notice because you’ve never experienced that. You’ll be sat in your cedar room up to your neck in tinsel. The rest of us will be missing what we normally do at that special time of year, I’m guessing because of COVID-19 there will be none of the usual Christmas festivities. Every year we take our 5 year old son to Panto, there’s none this year. We go to winter wonderland, we take him to see Santa in the toy mine, we watch the Christmas parade light switch on in our local town where in that day literally thousands of people cram under the tree and the magic starts. There will be none of this this year because we are still in the midst of a deadly pandemic, something else which hasn’t affected you because you’ve carried on as normal.

Lastly, do you know what saddens me even more? School for my son, there will be no Christmas disco, no visit from Santa in the Christmas Fayre all the parents can attend to raise money for the school and the worst thing of all is there will be no Christmas nativity concert. So Beggy read this and go shove your decorations up your arse. You are not a kind person at all. You care about yourself and yourself only. Your followers must be as thick as you if they can’t see this too.

I’m so sorry for the long post but life really isn’t the same any more then you get this Dickhead on insta spouting a million stories everyday about naff all important so yeah! I’m gonna have a cup of coffee and most probably shed a tear after getting all that out. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Lisav

Chatty Member
*THREAD SUGGESTION **
Becky just can't connumplate,
Morning after morning, she's still a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Who put 50p in butt breath this morning?
She's helped 100's of businesses 😂😂
Delusional fuck knuckle, you've helped no one but yourself.
You have to name the business when they've given you freebies, you have no choice.
When is the last time she bought from them herself? She doesn't...She'd rather buy from B&M or Home Bargains instead!
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Has she seriously taken Dolly's toy box, filled it with tissue paper and sticks & then put that plastic Halloween cock and balls in it...& it's in her entrance hall so people can see it when she opens the door?
Really? 🙈

Fuck this shit, I'm away to bleach my eyeballs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
This 'thing' is the most uneducated piece of absolute dog shit I have ever come across in my whole 48 years on this earth.

Not once in the 3 years I've followed her has she ever mentioned 9/11, the lying scum bag has no doubt seen another account mention it so jumped on the bandwagon for the attention it'll bring her.

As for her then jumping straight on to American sweets after discussing about the death of thousands of innocent people, well I have no words whatsoever.

But hey, she needs more clothes and more Jean's, because it's not like she doesn't already have about 50 pairs ( which may I add, she could give away to a woman's refuge or charity) that she never fucking wears.

I sometimes feel a little bit sorry for the sad cow, but within 5 minutes of hearing the constant diarrhoea that drips from that puckered arsehole mouth of hers I realise she is just a vile, greedy, illiterate cunt and I go back to disliking her again.

Reactions: 36

So......yeah

Chatty Member
I am here to confess. I too have a tattoo on my foot. I have a dress from Next that beggy/braggy has got, and I wear Ugg slippers. Do I need to leave this group of 1%’ers never to return?

• Haha

newbienewbie48

And she reckons she doesn't read anything on tattle, what bulls**t she reckons she is genuine yeah right beggy you buy followers and then try and convince us you dont. Not a nasty person??? What person announces a death on instagram before the poor woman's own daughter has had chance to tell people and you take photos at the funeral and plaster them all over insta for content.
Yes you are a nasty person beggy you're fake and you're just out for what you can get

• Heart

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I love the I tagged hobby craft and the sleighs sold out but if they did a magazine ad they might only sell one! Who the hell do you think you are 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Hairraiser

VIP Member
The constant clapping and slapping her hands!! Stop it you stupid twat!!!!

DO NOT justify that Instagram is ‘hard work’ !!
Working full time in a hospital, supermarket, GP surgery etc during a global pandemic Is hard work!!
She really is so self centred, I can’t cope with her today!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ups27

VIP Member
She has really wound me up. She’s been to work for one day in almost a week and is now saying ‘ I have a few days off now so that’s good’ if you are reading this, stop fucking mocking people who WORK for a living. You are a lazy selfish bitch!!! Also this morning moaning how tired you are as you did 3 days in a row of driving for 3 hours in a day... I drive 2 hours a day for work 5 days a week; you drive 3 hours for yourself!!! For fucking teeth and shopping!! Selfish twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33