Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dolly’s gone to Crete and she has a show room? What ? The woman really needs to check her posts 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Beckyhomesweethomeaccount

Beggyhomeshithomesacunt 😆

Pumpkins made into cock and balls, beggy is a twit and her house is full of tat

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Beggy’s Xmas plans could be ruined if BoJo keeps the restrictions of a max of 6 people allowed inside a household. Here’s hoping eh 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 14
Is she just covering her tree in crappy ribbon? She has had rolls of the stuff now

Reactions: 8
Is she just covering her tree in crappy ribbon? She has had rolls of the stuff now
I change the colour of my tree last year and bought quite a lot of new bits but that’s it it’s going to be exactly the same this year I definitely won’t be buying any more what is the point? She could Been a bloody shop with the amount of decorations she’s got in the garage in the cupboard in the front room et cetera

Reactions: 2
OMG I'm laughing so much I'm crying at Beggys tit show. Plus the comments on here are brilliant 🤣

New thread suggestion #

Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.