Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “transformation” (I use that term loosely 😂) are so cringe the way she flicks her hair like she’s a model 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳 I’m so embarrassed for her and as for the Friday pumpkins 😳😳😳😩

Reactions: 16
The “transformation” (I use that term loosely 😂) are so cringe the way she flicks her hair like she’s a model 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳 I’m so embarrassed for her and as for the Friday pumpkins 😳😳😳😩
Was just about to write the same thing, why does she think she’s something special 🤷🏼‍♀️ Model she is definitely not, more like a 🤡

Reactions: 6
Agreed. Becky "envisions" ALL ebay sellers as someone like herself: Sitting at home, sending out a bit of stock from their garage. She doesn't realise that it is from a warehouse in China. :rolleyes:
She’s not the sharpest tool in the box is she . Ebay companies are huge operations with hundreds of people involved and most use sweat shops of China to get their goods and the like so no beggy I won’t support child labour or poor working conditions on eBay . I only use to buy from private sellers who sell second hand stuff

Reactions: 9
She really sees herself as something special doesn't she? Her and Brooke are both the same in that respect, they are both cocky, arrogant & have inflated egos.
A pair of wannabes who are actual nobodies.

Reactions: 12
Has she seriously taken Dolly's toy box, filled it with tissue paper and sticks & then put that plastic Halloween cock and balls in it...& it's in her entrance hall so people can see it when she opens the door?
Really? 🙈

duck this tit, I'm away to bleach my eyeballs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she so moist for Christmas? It’s September and is going to be 28c on Monday!!! Prick of a woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The sheer amount of stuff she has hoarded away and she's used the dogs toy crate to display them in. I'm done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.