Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my good god 😳
WTF.....absolutely hideous! A massive rush job, there’s glue everywhere.
Also, she’s got a massive bowl full of those tacky gems, “can’t believe how many you get in the pack” and has barely used any but is “so buying some more.”

Reactions: 5
Well at least when I do Halloween crafts with my kids I can show them what we won't be doing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“ For the experience.”

Great reason to bring more puppies into the world when rescues are overflowing and cockashites are not even a proper breed. 🙄
I have a cockapoo and I take offense to that remark. My children are mixed race too so it’s probably not to your liking either

Reactions: 6
“ For the experience.”

Great reason to bring more puppies into the world when rescues are overflowing and cockashites are not even a proper breed. 🙄
I have a Cockapoo too and feel there is no need to blame to dog for what she gets up to!

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t even let the glue dry on those pumpkins so she can post it and be the first one to do that design!

Reactions: 4
I have a cockapoo and I take offense to that remark. My children are mixed race too so it’s probably not to your liking either
Hardly think someone calling a cockapoo a cockashite means that mix raced children wont be too their liking either. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm creased at those pumpkins 😂😂😂
And the idiotic followers saying she is so clever, if you think that's clever you need to take your head for a tit, you dozy bastards.
Honestly my grandson makes better stuff than that at nursery 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.