Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying her hand at empathy this morning🙄🥴 she shouldn't bother it doesn't suit her she still is as selfish as. She spoke so much tit yesterday I couldn't make it through she also again sounded like ptwm with her lush this and lush that. Is she a smoker - she has lips like a cats anus. 🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reviews are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get so.... yeah. Ummm what?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whenever she mispronounces something so terribly I can’t help but screenrecord it just to laugh incase she deletes it 😂😂😂 connenplate can go in the book next to westerfield 😩
let’s not forget when she was ‘FURLONGED’ from work 😂 imagine being her age and being that uneducated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok ok ok, so just caught up on this mornings story... I’ve followed her for a few years and not once has she mentioned 9/11 before please correct me if I’m wrong...

And the follow on shark review 🤯 the dust goes in the pot the hair in that one... then onto the lift away that she can’t pick up! Is she for real she can’t pic the shark up with one hand 🤯 she really is selling these vacuums isn’t she!
Then the I found a website to buy sweets, they are everywhere in the uk now, I have a local American sweet shop, one in touchwood and you can buy them in selfridges too... of and not forgetting Amazon you melt honest to god this woman really has a sheltered life!
Not sure she understands the link between analytics and advertising. The US sweet ad appeared on Facebook, as if by magic!!! She’s not really this stupid is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure she understands the link between analytics and advertising. The US sweet ad appeared on Facebook, as if by magic!!! She’s not really this stupid is she?
Yes America heard her dreams. Surely someone who spends thousands on themselves,is not that stupid-she's playing her new Chatty Cathy side to the camera. She's sneaky.

Reactions: 6
The problem with the shark reviews is 99 percent of these idiots are getting it for free so don’t give a honest review . She claimed on her post she’s sent loads back , she means sold , she’s sold them on 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She went to morrisons yesterday for stuff for tea cause she fancied home made burgers. Why didnt she just get it when she was there?
oh wait she thinks that if she goes There all the time and tag them she may get cleaning stuff gifted like hinch and become a brand ambassador for them.
Dream on beggy!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s at B&M’s AGAIN ?! This woman needs help so bad...

Reactions: 15
This 'thing' is the most uneducated piece of absolute dog tit I have ever come across in my whole 48 years on this earth.

Not once in the 3 years I've followed her has she ever mentioned 9/11, the lying scum bag has no doubt seen another account mention it so jumped on the bandwagon for the attention it'll bring her.

As for her then jumping straight on to American sweets after discussing about the death of thousands of innocent people, well I have no words whatsoever.

But hey, she needs more clothes and more Jean's, because it's not like she doesn't already have about 50 pairs ( which may I add, she could give away to a woman's refuge or charity) that she never bleeping wears.

I sometimes feel a little bit sorry for the sad cow, but within 5 minutes of hearing the constant diarrhoea that drips from that puckered hole mouth of hers I realise she is just a vile, greedy, illiterate bleep and I go back to disliking her again.

Reactions: 36
I don't understand her. She is on Insta 24/7 documenting her whole life. It is absolute madness.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never really understood the saying “life is like a box of chocolates,,etc of course you know what you’re getting, you get a little card telling you exactly what you are getting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.