Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's all this digital detox about anyways?
Imagine before social media, calling everyone you know on the landline to tell them you aren't using your phone for the next 24 hrs 😂
It's all a load of "woke" nonsense, IMO. 🙄 If you want to use your phone once a month, every week or every minute of every day, then that's fine, it's nobody else's business. Stay off it for a day or don't - nobody cares! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's all a load of "woke" nonsense, IMO. 🙄 If you want to use your phone once a month, every week or every minute of every day, then that's fine, it's nobody else's business. Stay off it for a day or don't - nobody cares! 🥴
It’s something set up by Zoe Sugg, I know that much but that’s it 🤣 I follow her but I haven’t really been paying attention to her content of late.

Reactions: 4
She really is unbelievably dirty. She’s worked a few hours in a arcade and has come in and practically gone straight back out.
I bet she absolutely stinks, cos she looks like she needs a good scrub 😬

Reactions: 11
Digital detox crud - from the people who wouldn’t even be known if it weren’t for digital. If social media were to end tomorrow, they’d all be terrified and that would be their mental health downhill. So do they really want a detox to apparently “help” us? No way. It’s just another thing to get a plastic halo about. They’ve caused more mental health issues than helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sashes with POKER DOTS??? Really? Are you sure it’s not POLKA dots? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So many things to say about today’s stories but it’s been said before. I’m sure most of her “followers” (I hate that term) only watch her stories because they can’t wait to see what the rough, manic skank messes up next.
Why would you come back from sitting on your arse for 6 hours dishing out 2ps and swapping tokens for fake soft toys or goldfish or whatever and claim you have worked hard?
You go off and spend thousands on your horrible tat / tit fast fashion / trashy Christmas decorations that you have too many of / garden sheds / electric bike you dont use / decorating your house / etc etc. A lot of us are struggling after being made redundant or still being on furlough. I would still rather have my life than your fake one where your husband hates being in the same room as you.
Oh, and spend as much money as you like on your looks love, it won’t change your horrible personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cheers Beggy for not saying goodnight, I needed your goodnight message & quote tonight.
You went online to say Good Morning though, didn't you? 😩
Thanks for bleeping with me, I'll never sleep now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cheers Beggy for not saying goodnight, I needed your goodnight message & quote tonight.
You went online to say Good Morning though, didn't you? 😩
Thanks for bleeping with me, I'll never sleep now!!!
Jaysun was obviously on a promise. 🤢 She’ll be pissed as a fart. Can’t wait for the hangover eyes tomorrow. Rough as a bear’s arse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not watched her stories. I dip in and out at the moment as I've so much to do with Dads estate etc but I come on here for my daily top up of gossip and laughs as you lovely lot tell me everything I need to know.

Now while I'm sure that lady in the pic who is one of her followers is very nice, she definitely wouldn't be someone I'd choose to mix with 😳 And if that's the level of class she inspires then it says it all really 🤷

But Beggy loves her as she does all her followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go, asking if the range local to her has their Christmas things out,,, I hope to god they don’t 😂😂
Ffs this is going to be her now for months, talking about her crappy Christmas makes the exact same ones she makes year after year and not forgetting the crappy Poundland hamper she does her dad in the same basket that he gives her back every year!
come on beggy think outside the box with your art attacks and hamper this year 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So for our mental health she had to use her phone to say good morning but for the same people that she was concerned about she couldn’t say goodnight?
the same people that she says are struggling that she was worried about are the ones that don’t want to think about Christmas yet, she made a throw away comment that she would overload them with Christmas and then hasn’t stopped talking about it and showing it since but that’s okay about their mental health then!
She couldn’t stay off your phone, she wasn’t worried about anyone else, it would of been such an easy day for her to stay off of it what with her being at work.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.