Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just talking about Eliza if her son is concerned about Insta and his daughter Wouldn’t you think she would give up Insta a bit to spend time with Eliza ... they could have days out when she babysat sleepovers and holidays away ... but no Becky chooses to continue daily with Insta and forfeits this family time ... how desperately sad is that ... I just cannot understand how she can have no interaction with her grandchild and all she has to look forward to is a HB or BM trip
I’ve unfollowed her I just can’t listen to a grown woman bleat on about Christmas when there is so much uncertainty regarding lockdowns ,job losses,loosing loved ones etc. She will regret so much time being spent talking to a phone when her granddaughter doesn’t even know who she is.Her son doesn’t seem to even bother with her anymore she very rarely speaks about him it’s all brookblessher and what they have bought the last straw for me was the dress being pulled up to reveal the cycling shorts and a flash of her saggy stomach it made me heave🤢also the smug look on her face all the time and the boofing her hair with her spade hands.I have really gone off Instagram it’s so false and misleading, everyone competing who’s the best influencer My daughters would disown me if I behaved the way she does

Reactions: 24
She’s got more cable ties in her house than B&q does in their warehouse. She should try use one on her purse! The woman needs serious help.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF are they silver things. They reminded me of her eyelashes proper cheap scraggly shite 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My tree 'i' 'my' ,there
Is no we in her world,my god it's just a tree !! She's is living her life
Around a TREE. She doesn't read here-she doesn't take
Anything on board,nothing.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the person she met on holiday loved their birthday shout out from her bed with messy hair in her dressing gown
I’m sure she is going to do the craft with the those pumpkins where they put drawing pins into them, I saw an account on Instagram do them and she will pass it off as her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well at least she won’t have to waste money on a Halloween mask for herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ the woman does not need any more Christmas tat! She’s an absolute mess how can her friends and family not see her issues

Reactions: 3
I bet she only had a litter off Dolly for the money.
“ For the experience.”

Great reason to bring more puppies into the world when rescues are overflowing and cockashites are not even a proper breed. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t she wait until her granddaughter came and do some Halloween decorating with her, you wouldn’t even know she had her if she hadn’t mentioned it before, like I’ve said before I’ve got 2 grandkids, my house is filled with toys and all the things that go along with them, my grandson recently had a bday his helium balloons are still up, I made him a balloon collumn that was taller than me and admittedly they are spoiled rotten off us but we love them and wouldn’t want it any other way, i see them most days and it would kill me if i didn’t, sorry for the rant it just bugs me the way it looks like her granddaughter doesn’t exists in that house! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.