Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fuckery duck are they?? She’s not serious is she?
It’s just bleeping awful 🤮 sadly she thinks she’s a master crafter. It’s just all so naff!

‘Carn even connumplate it’

...that was all.
So thick ! She simply can’t string a sentence together !!

Yet another bozo grabber sent a hoover ! Funny they think it’s amazing ! Funny that

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
B&M have shouted her out so she'll be creaming her knickers over the new influx of followers she'll get.
I thought you grew your followers organically, Beggy?
Another Billy bullshit lie you feed to your gullible sheep 🤥

Reactions: 13
Touching everything in liv’s boutique...
She does pictures now Beggy says and saw the ‘need money for Gucci’ one. Do you think she could knock up a ‘need money for Bista’ for Begs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we take a minute off from Christmas and Halloween tatt . .
Those scabby fake eyebrows 👀
WTAF?
Shes not allowed to get them wet for how long?
How unwashed and minging does she look already? 🤣

Reactions: 2
The reason shes on a downer this morning is because the penny is finally dropping that she's not gonna be able to "do" Christmas like she usually does because no bastard cares about Christmas at the moment, we're all busy trying to stay alive and keep our family's safe!! It's gonna be a different kind of Christmas this year but she won't be able to adapt because "she always makes a massive thing out of Christmas" and she's stuck in a bleeping Christmas shaped rut!!
I personally think it’s a fake downer because she’s talking about 9/11 and I wouldn’t have been surprised if Shark asked her to do a better review.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never really understood the saying “life is like a box of chocolates,,etc of course you know what you’re getting, you get a little card telling you exactly what you are getting 🤣🤣🤣
She would be the nutty crunch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*THREAD SUGGESTION **
Becky just can't connumplate,
Morning after morning, she's still a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
so I’ve came home from work and watched her stories and basically she thinks she is Forest Gump

• Haha
Ah thanks I didn’t know that I’ll check it out x
Kids count in England. But we’re still allowed 6 households, Scotland are allowing 2 households at a time, but kids don’t count.

Asked 5 yr old what he thought the pumpkin display was:

‘Xmas stuff??’

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.