Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Xmas but she's just too much, my tree does go up early the end of November but then I take it down the 27th of December.

Reactions: 4
Why the duck has that dirty witch been gifted a shark? I never see her clean! All she talks about is tit! She’s not a cleaning page!!!
I’ve messaged them and I urge you guys too, this gifted tit is so overdone now especially expensive products

Reactions: 13
I’ve messaged them and I urge you guys too, this gifted tit is so overdone now especially expensive products
When I see these companies gift these beggars all over insta if does the complete opposite to what they expect. It actively makes me NOT buy from that company. A woman’s refuge or kids youth club could have done with that hoover. That would have made me want to use that company for their ethics. Giving it to an ungrateful streak of piss like her is awful

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was going to buy a new shark This wk end as mines on it’s last legs
I’ve just messaged them and told them where to stick their pathetic attempt at an advert. I also pointed out that perhaps they should research the influencers they gift to- she’s stolen from charity and her house is filthy
I won’t be buying one again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Last week she said she doesnt mention her private life including her granddaughter because she wants it private
Load of bullshit her son wants nothing to do with her and his gf dont let her near the baby
She wasn't even invited to the baby shower.
I can not wait to be a granny and I wouldn't stop talking about my grandchild

You reckon she will be the same when babybrooke gets up the duff??

Reactions: 12
Will someone please message her and ask for a birthday shoutout, I want to know how much she charges 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest grid post about how she loves to set the table at Christmas....she got rid of the table!!!! FFS I'm done 😂

Yes but you forgot to mention that she thinks out of the box and it doesn't have to be expensive ...... man, we can see that. It looks so cheap.

Reactions: 2
Was that supposed to be an advert for Shark?!
She spent about 10 seconds saying it picked up dirt and you can hoover under beds with it. Don’t these companies have to approve adverts before they are put on SM. She’s tit at everything she does.
Becky QVC. What a deranged bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That house is gonna be decorated for Christmas by the end of the month isn't it...

Reactions: 6
Christmas pyjamas, Christmas dressing gown, Christmas tree, Christmas decorations, Christmas presents, Christmas drinks, Christmas gonk and last but by no means least Christmas Covid19....absolutely unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
'I'm not hurting anyone talking about christmas, I'm in my own little bubble'
No you're not daft bastard you're ramming it down peoples throats by talking about it in every bloody story! duck off with it!

Reactions: 32
No you're not daft bastard you're ramming it down peoples throats by talking about it in every bloody story! duck off with it!
This 💯
I was finally looking forward to Christmas this year after 2 horrific ones, I'm sick of it already now because if this bleeping numpty going on and on, she's set my partners anxiety off that we'll be in lockdown and won't be able to have Christmas together and won't have everything, she's one massive head

Reactions: 9
Does anyone actually like Christmas that much? I mean I’m all for a nice Christmas dinner but having to eat it around all that tat she puts on a table
She’s so desperate for content she’s even trying Halloween

Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest I LOVE Christmas. And I mean LOVE it. Way more than your average person. However, I will not decorate my tree until the end of November, I will not post stories about it, I will not be a twit and ram it down people’s throats constantly because not everyone loves it like me which is absolutely fine. Her whole content for the next three months will be Christmas. There are other things going on in the world. Personally I’ve had a lot of uncertainty through covid however I will still celebrate Christmas the best I can but FFS Becky know your audience, not everyone is interested. Even I’m not interested in September.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was that supposed to be an advert for Shark?!
She spent about 10 seconds saying it picked up dirt and you can hoover under beds with it. Don’t these companies have to approve adverts before they are put on SM. She’s tit at everything she does.
Becky QVC. What a deranged bleep
She’s supposed to show how the attachments work, how easy it is to empty it etc. She really is a bleeping clueless begging arse.

Reactions: 14
This.

she’s sooooooooo influential that she feels guilty if she doesn’t say good morning........but not influential enough that constantly ramming Christmas down people’s throats isn’t hurting anyone??? Surely you can’t have it both ways?

why does she have to point out she’s not hurting anyone? How does she know that? Basically Beggy will do whatever she wants to do and doesn’t give a hoot about potentially upsetting some followers.......she always tries to twist things so she can have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.