Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
How come she’s willing to share her Invisalign journey.........including its cost/finance, when she refused to share the cost/finance of the ‘cedar house’ she even said it was rude for people to keep asking. She’s defo after a deal and content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Sorry to be off topic, but what the bloody he’ll is the ‘cedar room’ and why does she call it that?!
It’s the shed she had tacked onto the back of her house. She calls it the “cedar room” because it sounds fancier than “lean too”

• Haha
I saw her post about taking part in the digital detox and thought (all joking and snide comments aside) that would be good for her, especially after yesterday. I’m astonished that she hasn’t even got passed 9am before adding stories and admitting that she can’t not post. Seriously concerned about Becky and her mental health - as much as we take the mick out of her and have a go at her, this is quite worrying. She needs some serious help from her family, friends and professionals.

bluey

VIP Member
Beggy has never been arsed about 9/11 I’ve followed her for a few years now. Now she’s jumping on that for content, fuck off u twat. Crocodile tears for attention

She can’t “conumplate” she needs to talk fuckin English the thick bastard.

In other news..... she was thinking about American sweets. She really does take the fukin piss!!! I’m done

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Venlicon

Chatty Member
My parents are 73, so about 4 years older than Beggy and they have more life in them. Fuck off with your tired self!

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
She says her tracksuit is ‘old’ because she bought it before lockdown! All my clothes were bought before lockdown, so all my clothes are old?? 😂 Not everyone shops every couple of days!

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Her latest grid post about how she loves to set the table at Christmas....she got rid of the table!!!! FFS I'm done 😂

• Haha

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
I was going to buy a new shark This wk end as mines on it’s last legs
I’ve just messaged them and told them where to stick their pathetic attempt at an advert. I also pointed out that perhaps they should research the influencers they gift to- she’s stolen from charity and her house is filthy
I won’t be buying one again

• Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Who the fuck is she kidding with the 'I'm so fabulous' speech?
She says she's not a horrible person? You don't have 33 threads on here if you're a nice person! Total twat.
She’s forgetting the occasions she’s had PayPal donations for Christmas presents and a funeral flowers and loads were not accounted for x

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Part of me thinks this woman is a complete cunt. Part of me feels really sorry for her. She has a mental illness.. I’m not qualified to diagnose which one it is but for the love of God will someone close to her make her a doctors appointment for a referral. Feeling guilty for not saying hello to strangers is not rational. Being excited for buying cheap tat (as an adult) is not rational. Changing your appearance because strangers notice things about you is not rational. Becky you are behaving irrationally. I Know I shouldn’t care if she seeks help or not but 1% of me actually does care about her mental stability.

obviously....

VIP Member
Beckyhomesweethomeaccount

Beggyhomeshithomesacunt 😆

Pumpkins made into cock and balls, beggy is a twat and her house is full of tat

• Haha

Cgil34

New course of meds me thinks?? Banging on about growing your followers & it take takes time? Says the woman with 2.6k new *bought* in a week? Everything she's giving off about is what she does herself!!! Not as quick to come on and speak up when her followers were giving Michael abuse 😏😏

Reactions: 25
I’ve unfollowed; it got to the point I was screaming at my phone ‘SHUT THE FUCK UP’ first thing in the morning which completely messes with the feel good vibe my morning meditation normally gives me. It felt really lovely hitting unfollow to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Not really been posting recently as my Dad passed away and I've just been catching up when I can but so many things going on here ....

Teeth - I know loads of people who've done it with great results, will she stick to the strict regime 🤷 I doubt it.

Boobs - I bet she'll definitely get them done at some point but if she went onto Boob or Bust she'd see she's wearing the wrong size. Smaller band (to give support) & bigger cup (to encase the whole boob) would see her looking loads better without surgery.

Tired - she needs to sort her eating out, she drove 3 hours, whoopy do 🤦
I went from Norwich to Bedfordshire last Sunday morning then onto Harrogate, admittedly shared the driving, but honestly ! Overnight stay then onto Edinburgh. Back via York for the night, back to Bedfordshire then Norwich & neither of us were that knackered ! That's alongside organising probate/funeral/solicitors/clearing a large house as well as keeping my own in order ... Bla bla bla. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Bicester - she thought she was part of that league, absolutely completely NOT. As it's been said many times, she's quantity over quality.

Lastly, as I'm sure you're all bored with such a long post lol....

Money - I work in financial services & remember she was banging on about them having no mortgage , well maybe they've re-mo to get some further borrowing. 30k over 20 yrs would hardly be anything on today's rates & would certainly account for all the spending. That's just a figure I've plucked out the air but it'd easily be manageable I'd imagine.

• Heart