Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on get it right, she says thinking out the box ! 😂 and her use of the word of instead of have! . She’ll claim dyslexia soon . No beggy , using the wrong word isn’t dyslexia ; it’s just plain old
Thick !

This😂😂 thought she was being clever and just had no relevance to reviews ! Your ring doorbells just buzzed Becky. It’s your one brain cell. Saying it’s lonely !!!
I’m sorry but this is quite rude to people with dyslexia! I have dyslexia and I do sometimes use the wrong word, especially if they sound very similar. And people with genuine dyslexia do get words muddled up and how they are pronounced. So it’s not “being plain old thick” however you comment is plain old ignorant!

Reactions: 4
So she’s bought new trousers and because she likes them she is buying more. When will this woman stop

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but this is quite rude to people with dyslexia! I have dyslexia and I do sometimes use the wrong word, especially if they sound very similar. And people with genuine dyslexia do get words muddled up and how they are pronounced. So it’s not “being plain old thick” however you comment is plain old ignorant!
I don’t believe the original comment wasn’t trying to offend. They were trying to point out Becky’s grasp of the English language is very poor and she will likely claim she is dyslexic when that isn’t the case or she 100% would have told us a million times. Becky just does not read anything back before she posts and she uses some words incorrectly quite often. Nobody is taking the mick out of dyslexia at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And more "clowfs" from the boutique. Which she ragged half of them whilst in there with her bony fingersssssss. The spending on clothes and christmasssss hype is getting me down. Shes exhausting! 🙈🤯🤯🤯

I don’t believe the original comment wasn’t trying to offend. They were trying to point out Becky’s grasp of the English language is very poor and she will likely claim she is dyslexic when that isn’t the case or she 100% would have told us a million times. Becky just does not read anything back before she posts and she uses some words incorrectly quite often. Nobody is taking the mick out of dyslexia at all.
She could quite possibly have dyslexia, a lot of people in their 40s/50s are undiagnosed as the testing wasn’t as available. Tbh reading her stuff/ comments and how she seems to struggle with some words would indicate dyslexia

Reactions: 2
Absolutely not. One of my children is dyslexic and obtained a first class degree with honours. I’m not
Saying people with dyslexia are thick at all , far from it. I’m saying beggy is thick.
thank you for reading my post as it was meant.

Sorry but you have completely missed the point of my post. If you read it again you’ll see it was not insinuating people with dyslexia are thick at all. It was saying beggy is thick.
I’m sorry you feel it was ignorant. I can assure you it most certainly wasn’t , I’m sure if you re-read it then it will become apparent what my intention was with the post. My child has dyslexia . Why would I be rude about something my child struggled with as a young child. By the way she’s Obtained a first class honours degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely not. One of my children is dyslexic and obtained a first class degree with honours. I’m not
Saying people with dyslexia are thick at all , far from it. I’m saying beggy is thick.
thank you for reading my post as it was meant.

Sorry but you have completely missed the point of my post. If you read it again you’ll see it was not insinuating people with dyslexia are thick at all. It was saying beggy is thick.
I’m sorry you feel it was ignorant. I can assure you it most certainly wasn’t , I’m sure if you re-read it then it will become apparent what my intention was with the post. My child has dyslexia . Why would I be rude about something my child struggled with as a young child. By the way she’s Obtained a first class honours degree.
“using the wrong word isn’t dyslexia, it’s plain old thick” actually using the wrong word is a characteristic of dyslexa....

Noone meant to offend. Well done to your daughter on her degree. Let's agree the only thick one is beggy and that's not related to spellings, the woman's clueless at life. Noone needs the amount of shite she has, she doesn't even wear it. She could dress a full village.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I still find it so hard to believe she is 40. That woman must of had one hard life. bleeping hell
Honestly, it's baffling! I'm 36 and I can't believe she's just 4 years older than me! She's not lived a hard life, so to look at least 50 is crazy - if people thought I looked in my late 40's, I'd be upset! 😞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, it's baffling! I'm 36 and I can't believe she's just 4 years older than me! She's not lived a hard life, so to look at least 50 is crazy - if people thought I looked in my late 40's, I'd be upset! 😞😂
She’s about to be 42

Wrong use of words is definitely a big thing in dyslexia........dyslexic or not tho, Beggy is thick AF. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s about to be 42

Wrong use of words is definitely a big thing in dyslexia........dyslexic or not tho, Beggy is thick AF. The end.
She's 42 this month? That's more like it! Still looks 60, though! 😂
I think we can ALL agree Beggy is as thick as tit because, no doubt, she didn't spend much time in the classroom. 🙄 She's careless in typing and spell checking because she's always in such a rush to post due to being like an over excited bleeping child. 🥴

Reactions: 11
I am dyslexic and really struggle with there and their etc not sure if that's normal with dyslexia? Anyway I didn't find the comment offensive. Wonder what she meant by her parents are finally in? Maybe they are avoiding her and her constant Xmas chat

• Heart
I like how she said she was worried they would look stupid! They do? And enough of those horrid buzz T shirts

“using the wrong word isn’t dyslexia, it’s plain old thick” actually using the wrong word is a characteristic of dyslexa....
.... but not everyone who uses the wrong word has dyslexia. I use the wrong word all the time. I’m not dyslexic, I’m menopausal and have brain fog among many other symptoms.

• Heart
.... but not everyone who uses the wrong word has dyslexia. I use the wrong word all the time. I’m not dyslexic, I’m menopausal and have brain fog among many other symptoms.
I feel your pain! I start talking about something and completely lost track of wtf I was saying. I'm bloody well over all the symptoms now, it's horrendous! I still look younger than Beggy though and I'm 55 x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.