Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ. This woman needs investigated for tax fraud. The amount of undeclared money she splurges is disgusting

Reactions: 22
I do hope she gets the teeth she is wanting. Thankfully I am happy with mine, I have an overbite but they are super straight so people don’t notice - I can’t imagine what it must feel like to hate your smile. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. However, the whole way through her stories I was thinking there’s no way she will be patient enough for them! It’s not a quick fix so I think she will hate it and won’t follow through.

Reactions: 13
I defo recommend Invisalign though. I started mine in March and I’m almost done. My teeth are looking amazing. Defo don’t blame her for wanting straight teeth.

Reactions: 5
I had the clear braces for 6 months then the permanent retainer, best thing I ever did . But I can’t imagine her keeping them in all day I hate wearing my removable retainer. Which I still have to wear every few nights even with a permanent one

Reactions: 2
Surely it will take longer than 7 months given hers are pretty crooked. My sister has an Invisalign and has done for over a year and they were nowhere near like Beggy’s. There’s no way she has the patience for this! Again, it’s purely for content.

Reactions: 6
How come she’s willing to share her Invisalign journey.........including its cost/finance, when she refused to share the cost/finance of the ‘cedar house’ she even said it was rude for people to keep asking. She’s defo after a deal and content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was a dental nurse for 15 years, the biggest cause of failure with clear aligners is patient compliance! Invisalign is one of the hardest systems compared to others now available as the aligners are extremely rigid. I would put my next mortgage payment on Beggy not being compliant! Just to say also her teeth are as white as the shade guide goes! Does she expect whiter?! She won’t get it!!!! As we all know she loves a drink and she will be taking the bloody things out more times than there in to accommodate her lush ways!
What I still do not understand is WHERE is all the cash coming from!!!! She must have spent at least £3K in the last week or so!
Just to add if she’s after a collaboration with Invisalign she has ZERO chance! They are a multi billion pound company with an absolute marketing machine behind them, they wouldn’t touch Beggy with a crappy stick!!!!

I was a dental nurse for 15 years, the biggest cause of failure with clear aligners is patient compliance! Invisalign is one of the hardest systems compared to others now available as the aligners are extremely rigid. I would put my next mortgage payment on Beggy not being compliant! Just to say also her teeth are as white as the shade guide goes! Does she expect whiter?! She won’t get it!!!! As we all know she loves a drink and she will be taking the bloody things out more times than there in to accommodate her lush ways!
What I still do not understand is WHERE is all the cash coming from!!!! She must have spent at least £3K in the last week or so!
Just to add if she’s after a collaboration with Invisalign she has ZERO chance! They are a multi billion pound company with an absolute marketing machine behind them, they wouldn’t touch Beggy with a crappy stick!!!!
They are also the market leader in clear aligners so do not need old Beggy!
Bring on the boob job! 😂 Those spaniels ears in her pound land boob tubes Ergh 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s gonna work really hard at sorting her teeth out? Work really hard at sticking to the Invisalign..what?! Beggy wouldn’t know hard work if it bit her on her boney arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t Jason get criminal injuries money few years ago due to being beaten up . I’m wondering if they’ve had a second windfall with that as no one in their right mind would put all she’s spent of late on a credit card. She sold a bit of stuff lately too. Wonder how many gifted things she’s sold that she didn’t share with her audience?
also re Invisalign she has to commit to wearing a retainer every night for bed once she’s finished the course otherwise her teeth will go back to the witch doctors necklace position. Plus the fact whitening teeth weakens teeth and makes them ultra sensitive. Beggy just follows the chav train. She’s a middle aged woman who thinks she’s 18. She’s done the horrible long nails, cheap false tan, microblading, lip injections and Botox, now it’s Invisalign and next it’ll be the horrible composite veneers which are thick and fake looking ( basically paupers version of porcelain veneers . Whilst beggy brags of her spending the wealthy are standing laughing wondering what the hell shes doing . Is she seriously this insecure . Ps did her box bushes die out front 😂 never seen them since they were hurriedly planted . Guessing they’re in the bin . She’s so wasteful and has no clue the damage on the environment she’s having . Praying they go bankrupt soon to allow the environment to have a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So once the teeth are done it will be on to the saggy tits. I hope she won’t take us with her on that journey 🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn’t Jason get criminal injuries money few years ago due to being beaten up . I’m wondering if they’ve had a second windfall with that as no one in their right mind would put all she’s spent of late on a credit card. She sold a bit of stuff lately too. Wonder how many gifted things she’s sold that she didn’t share with her audience?
also re Invisalign she has to commit to wearing a retainer every night for bed once she’s finished the course otherwise her teeth will go back to the witch doctors necklace position. Plus the fact whitening teeth weakens teeth and makes them ultra sensitive. Beggy just follows the chav train. She’s a middle aged woman who thinks she’s 18. She’s done the horrible long nails, cheap false tan, microblading, lip injections and Botox, now it’s Invisalign and next it’ll be the horrible composite veneers which are thick and fake looking ( basically paupers version of porcelain veneers . Whilst beggy brags of her spending the wealthy are standing laughing wondering what the hell shes doing . Is she seriously this insecure . Ps did her box bushes die out front 😂 never seen them since they were hurriedly planted . Guessing they’re in the bin . She’s so wasteful and has no clue the damage on the environment she’s having . Praying they go bankrupt soon to allow the environment to have a break.
She is racking this extra money in from Instagram she is making a fortune with all the swipe ups she probably gets a % from Buzz for all them cheap nasty tops they sell im telling you she is making a killing from all the foolish followers who buy from these company's!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When my sons had their braces removed and were fitted with clear retainers, they couldn’t speak properly for a couple of days until they got used to them so we might get a couple of days of peace. Either that or she will come on lisping and spitting regardless

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
If she hates her boobs then why are they always out...ain't buying it. Nowt wrong with liking your body, just be honest, dont preach about hating your boobs when you flash them every moment you get.

Reactions: 14
She is racking this extra money in from Instagram she is making a fortune with all the swipe ups she probably gets a % from Buzz for all them cheap nasty tops they sell im telling you she is making a killing from all the foolish followers who buy from these company's!!
It’s a myth. She wants you to think she’s making a fortune. duck all from sharing a glittery pack of shite Xmas decs in September !!

No way she is going to keep those things in for 23 hours a day !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.