Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Gramster has been deleted?
Only way I can watch Becky as I’ve been deleted for following the fake account.
I was on Gramster and was having a lot of problems with it . I uninstalled and reinstalled but it was just the same . I’ve gone back to Story Stalker and it’s absolutely fine . So far !

Hellooo

Absolutely not. One of my children is dyslexic and obtained a first class degree with honours. I’m not
Saying people with dyslexia are thick at all , far from it. I’m saying beggy is thick.
thank you for reading my post as it was meant.

Sorry but you have completely missed the point of my post. If you read it again you’ll see it was not insinuating people with dyslexia are thick at all. It was saying beggy is thick.
I’m sorry you feel it was ignorant. I can assure you it most certainly wasn’t , I’m sure if you re-read it then it will become apparent what my intention was with the post. My child has dyslexia . Why would I be rude about something my child struggled with as a young child. By the way she’s Obtained a first class honours degree.
“using the wrong word isn’t dyslexia, it’s plain old thick” actually using the wrong word is a characteristic of dyslexa....

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I need to catch up but has she painted her wallpaper in her living room 😵

Oh my god! Why is she so bangy and shouty today! Fuck off back to Bista and look at all the things you can’t afford you tramp!!
What did they buy at bista in the end I missed it lol

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
I feel like I’ve turned into Becky with my tiredness 😳 have honestly felt shit for 3 weeks and keep falling asleep decided to call the dr last week who asked me to come in for blood tests. Results came back severe anemia and showing signs of infection, no idea what that means but hey I’m at the nurse in a few hours as they want them done again to see what’s going on. So she’s of to home bargains because her cupboards are bare she’s a friggen liar the amount of food shopping she does she’s probs got enough for at least another few months 😡
I hope you’re better soon x

kettlekitten

VIP Member
That garden ( along with the house itself) could be made to look stunning.
She says she thinks outside the box, but she doesn't, she just piles it high with shite and thinks it looks good.

Also, Jason works full time. He often works nights too, surely if she is home all day sunday (instead of painting shitty walls) she could have used that time to cook a lovely sunday roast for her hubby and spend some quality time together.