Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not just nip over the morrisons for milk and tea bags??! B&M for the Christmas tat ‘obviously’

Reactions: 23
So Home Bargains don't sell teabags? She should have tagged them lol What a dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s hoping to get to 100k followers by the end of Christmas. This is why she’s been buying them a lot recently so she doesn’t need to hit many in December. She’s so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the duck is she kidding with the 'I'm so fabulous' speech?
She says she's not a horrible person? You don't have 33 threads on here if you're a nice person! Total twit.
She said what? 🙈

I haven't caught up with her yet today! I'm just sat waiting for my eyebrow appointment. Just a tint and shape no microblading journey I can take you on with me 😉

I'm going to go for a coffee after so I'll see you there and I'll catch up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chuff hell she should set up a course in how to slay the gram. Bossing it. How to be a busy FOOL. She is mother Teresa of small businesses. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being so absorbed by social media that it runs your life. I never see any of them actually go out and do anything worth while. Their versions of days out are going shopping or getting pissed in their mates makeshift bar. I bet no one in that household has ever read a book or stepped foot in a museum. Begster and Brooke are the definition of shallow and I pity them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Little wonder her son wants hardly anything to do with her. I’d be mortified if that were my Mum. Grow up!

Reactions: 19
She said what? 🙈

I haven't caught up with her yet today! I'm just sat waiting for my eyebrow appointment. Just a tint and shape no microblading journey I can take you on with me 😉

Get comfy, anyone would think she’s addressing the United Nations.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I can’t cope with this moron today, had to swipe her past,,, so let’s get this straight because she mentioned well actually someone else told her that hobby craft had the sleighs back in, they all sold out because of her!!

Behave yourself you mug you don’t think there are other people up and down the country that want one that actually don’t follow your dirty scraggy arse! 🤯

you my dear need a reality check get a grip and get off your high horse you beggy old woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She said what? 🙈

Enjoy beau! 😉 Catch ya later!

*does Friday dance* 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the I tagged hobby craft and the sleighs sold out but if they did a magazine ad they might only sell one! Who the hell do you think you are 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Who put 50p in butt breath this morning?
She's helped 100's of businesses 😂😂
Delusional duck knuckle, you've helped no one but yourself.
You have to name the business when they've given you freebies, you have no choice.
When is the last time she bought from them herself? She doesn't...She'd rather buy from B&M or Home Bargains instead!
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Instagram is only like a full time job if that’s how you treat it. She obviously wants to be able to give up work and be an “Instagramer” Most people are just happy sharing pictures of their dogs!

Reactions: 16
‘The biggest mirror I’ve ever sin’..... it’s SEEN!!!!! SEEN!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.