Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
'I'm not hurting anyone talking about christmas, I'm in my own little bubble'
No you're not daft bastard you're ramming it down peoples throats by talking about it in every bloody story! Fuck off with it!

Reactions: 32

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how she said some people change things all the time for gifted things, fucking hell im speechless . She’s used every colour palette there ever is on her house in one year alone

Just went through her followers again and it’s full of bots 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 31

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Cheers Beggy for not saying goodnight, I needed your goodnight message & quote tonight.
You went online to say Good Morning though, didn't you? 😩
Thanks for fucking with me, I'll never sleep now!!!

• Haha

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
The constant slapping of her hands 😡😡 take them fucking hands and rather than slap them together, slap around your face, you self absorbed twat

Oh and yes if you are gifted a hairbrush and you want to give to your mum you can, but that wasn’t the problem was it Becky?? The problem was you were caught SELLING gifted items on, that is not ok. It is not ok to sell a item others had grouped together to buy you for your birthday.

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Off to home bargains for cereal bars and cupboard stuff is code for ‘right then you beauts I’m off to home bargains to finger everything in sight because I’ve got nothing else in my life to look forward to, I’ll buy more crap than I know what to do with because I’ve got more problems than I care to admit. So yeah’
Tragic, tragic woman. I unfollowed her ages ago but still read this thread because I enjoy the humour and compassion that’s shown to other fellow users on here. Something Beggy will never understand.

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Omg she is beyond boiling my piss today. She says she didn't need the Christmas stuff but got it because it was in the sale?! If she didn't need it could she not have left it for those that do or those that might be struggling to afford Christmas decorations?! Absolute grabby twunt.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Poptart

VIP Member
I could only get half way thru the sermon. What a load of crap...she was reported to the ASA for not declaring ads was she not?! And why does reporting someone for shady practices make you a troll? The way these people throw that word around pisses me off, like oh they are a troll because they reported me for breaking the advertising standard rules. No. Not a troll. Just people who are sick of others being duped by shady instagramers. They think they can do whatever they want and if someone calls them out they just cry troll. Grrr I'm in a bad mood and she hasn't helped. I shall stop ranting now beauts.

• Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
I’ve never really understood the saying “life is like a box of chocolates,,etc of course you know what you’re getting, you get a little card telling you exactly what you are getting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

YorkshireMrs

So I listened to Queen Beggy’s speech for 5 mins and my ears were hurting and I’d sworn at her far too many times.
Who does she actually think she is? I’m sure Hobbycraft will send her a share of the profits on the sleighs as without her they’d of never sold any....what an absolute melt 😡

Oh and also Beggy when you was wittering on about the large round mirror in B&M and tagged them in it, you actually said it was from Home Bargains 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Let's be honest, Jason could have got a £200k pay out and ole flipper feet would have had it spent before it even hit the bank.
She lives for money & material objects. Look at her lockdown memories each one only consisted of what she'd spent money on or of her drinking.

I wrote in a scrap book about Lockdown and corona virus to give to my grandchildren when they're older. It has cards and pictures they sent me, it has the letter from Boris in it and newspaper cuttings, even pics I captured of us on facetime together.

When does Beggy ever doing anything for Eliza, all she ever thinks about is herself and her content. I am so proud that my two gorgeous grandbabies will always have memories of the times that we couldn't be together as a family.
That's worth more than a new shed or a new pair of trainers.

Some things in life are priceless ❤

• Heart

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Not being on her phone this morning is bad for her mental health??? Ok begs you have a very very serious problem....

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Seeing as she loves to support small businesses how come she isn't buying her crackers from choochoopaperie who have gifted her previous crackers at christmas.
No, the greedy cunt would rather buy from Ebay hoping her swipe up link will pay for the crackers instead of giving the business to a small company who, no doubt, has been struggling this year.
She helps no one but herself.
Fake, greedy bitch!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Anon212706

Her little speech this morning 😂

Beggy you’re a scrounger and no amount of waffle will convince us otherwise!

• Haha
  • Heart
As someone who has lost a lot over this pandemic, I do not wish to even think about Christmas this year. I have lost count on how many sleepless nights I have had and still have worrying if we will now lose our home, whilst all Beggy can do is spend, spend, spend and buy excess amounts of Christmas rubbish. I have never come across such a wasteful person, she has boxes and boxes of decorations and she still finds the need to buy more. Her trees look so tacky, whenever I’ve shown people they all say the same, sometimes Beggy, less is more. She has no empathy it’s all about her. Such a selfish person!

• Heart
  • Sad

Sticky One

VIP Member
I love that she used a gift hair brush or £6 slay and not the £600 bbq or that freezer, or the new kettle & toaster that she had only had gifted the previous year in a different colour 😏 we see you old granny, we see you

• Heart
  • Haha

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
Who the fuck is she kidding with the 'I'm so fabulous' speech?
She says she's not a horrible person? You don't have 33 threads on here if you're a nice person! Total twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28