Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being on her phone would be good for her mental health.... I feel all the decorating and shopping is for content; because she doesn’t have real friends and family to day trip with or holiday with which for a lot of influencers creates content. She doesn’t have hobbies or interests so she shops constantly. A break off Instagram may make her realise

Reactions: 15
Becky is the saviour of all those people who look forward to her morning stories.... straight from bed, yawning, sleep in her eyes, matted/greasy hair, thick mouth and drooping spaniels ears.... 🤮

Alright Beggy, we believe you.... 🥴

Not being on her phone would be good for her mental health.... I feel all the decorating and shopping is for content; because she doesn’t have real friends and family to day trip with or holiday with which for a lot of influencers creates content. She doesn’t have hobbies or interests so she shops constantly. A break off Instagram may make her realise
She seems to live for the gram.... doing all the things she does purely for content. The only "friends" are those alcoholics up the road, but I doubt she has real, genuine friends. All the tit she buys and plans for is to keep her going and to keep her page running because she cannot sit still and do nothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She needs so much more than a day off Instagram, try a lifetime Begs and it still wouldn’t be long enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really thinks people wake up and the first thing they think of is they must listen to her ? Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The last 24 hours of stories we’ve seen the real Beggy. Self centred, greedy and childish. This morning she thinks she’s some kind of good morning Britain extra, she is nobody! Becky you read here you are a nobody. You are a sad individual who wouldn’t know the meaning of kindness and empathy. You are addicted to social media and spending. You have problems that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Nobody is jealous of you, why would you be our lives are far more fulfilled than yours will ever be. Do I have a void in my life that needs filling with B&M tat? No I don’t. I have a beautiful family who I love spending time with. Call yourself the queen of Christmas, why’s that Beggy? Because you have more decorations than anyone else?

Yes I love Christmas but this year won’t be the same for us. My tree will be up but there will be very little Christmas spirit about which you’ll fail to notice because you’ve never experienced that. You’ll be sat in your cedar room up to your neck in tinsel. The rest of us will be missing what we normally do at that special time of year, I’m guessing because of COVID-19 there will be none of the usual Christmas festivities. Every year we take our 5 year old son to Panto, there’s none this year. We go to winter wonderland, we take him to see Santa in the toy mine, we watch the Christmas parade light switch on in our local town where in that day literally thousands of people cram under the tree and the magic starts. There will be none of this this year because we are still in the midst of a deadly pandemic, something else which hasn’t affected you because you’ve carried on as normal.

Lastly, do you know what saddens me even more? School for my son, there will be no Christmas disco, no visit from Santa in the Christmas Fayre all the parents can attend to raise money for the school and the worst thing of all is there will be no Christmas nativity concert. So Beggy read this and go shove your decorations up your arse. You are not a kind person at all. You care about yourself and yourself only. Your followers must be as thick as you if they can’t see this too.

I’m so sorry for the long post but life really isn’t the same any more then you get this head on insta spouting a million stories everyday about naff all important so yeah! I’m gonna have a cup of coffee and most probably shed a tear after getting all that out. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The last 24 hours of stories we’ve seen the real Beggy. Self centred, greedy and childish. This morning she thinks she’s some kind of good morning Britain extra, she is nobody! Becky you read here you are a nobody. You are a sad individual who wouldn’t know the meaning of kindness and empathy. You are addicted to social media and spending. You have problems that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Nobody is jealous of you, why would you be our lives are far more fulfilled than yours will ever be. Do I have a void in my life that needs filling with B&M tat? No I don’t. I have a beautiful family who I love spending time with. Call yourself the queen of Christmas, why’s that Beggy? Because you have more decorations than anyone else?

Yes I love Christmas but this year won’t be the same for us. My tree will be up but there will be very little Christmas spirit about which you’ll fail to notice because you’ve never experienced that. You’ll be sat in your cedar room up to your neck in tinsel. The rest of us will be missing what we normally do at that special time of year, I’m guessing because of COVID-19 there will be none of the usual Christmas festivities. Every year we take our 5 year old son to Panto, there’s none this year. We go to winter wonderland, we take him to see Santa in the toy mine, we watch the Christmas parade light switch on in our local town where in that day literally thousands of people cram under the tree and the magic starts. There will be none of this this year because we are still in the midst of a deadly pandemic, something else which hasn’t affected you because you’ve carried on as normal.

Lastly, do you know what saddens me even more? School for my son, there will be no Christmas disco, no visit from Santa in the Christmas Fayre all the parents can attend to raise money for the school and the worst thing of all is there will be no Christmas nativity concert. So Beggy read this and go shove your decorations up your arse. You are not a kind person at all. You care about yourself and yourself only. Your followers must be as thick as you if they can’t see this too.

I’m so sorry for the long post but life really isn’t the same any more then you get this head on insta spouting a million stories everyday about naff all important so yeah! I’m gonna have a cup of coffee and most probably shed a tear after getting all that out. Xx
Absolutely agree, it just won't be the same for us normal people.

Becky has no lovely Christmas traditions that most people look forward to at Christmas, for her it's all about the views & the likes, she's using the Christmas obsession to try & make it stand out & hoping it will bring her the following Hinch got from being a 'cleaning' account.

Reactions: 12
Part of me thinks this woman is a complete bleep. Part of me feels really sorry for her. She has a mental illness.. I’m not qualified to diagnose which one it is but for the love of God will someone close to her make her a doctors appointment for a referral. Feeling guilty for not saying hello to strangers is not rational. Being excited for buying cheap tat (as an adult) is not rational. Changing your appearance because strangers notice things about you is not rational. Becky you are behaving irrationally. I Know I shouldn’t care if she seeks help or not but 1% of me actually does care about her mental stability.
Feel totally the same. It’s absolutely tragic.

Reactions: 8
Lol shes just copied lynsey queens stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s exactly why she’s jumped back on. She’s watched her stories and thought, tit, why didn’t I think of that instead of jumping the gun like always. She has no clue how to run a big IG account and just follows the masses to be ‘popular’, she needs a good reality check because she ain’t ever going to be a massive account, she has no content other than sleeping, she could win a contest in that!! 😴😂

Reactions: 6

I whole heartily second this, this will be my children’s Christmas too!
plus no kind person would just take the Christmas decorations in a sale because she could and didn’t need them! What about people with not much money that needed them Becky? You really are the spirit of Christmas not!! You drink spirits at Christmas thats the nearest you get!!

• Heart
Beggy my love the whole point of the digital detox was to highlight the fact that being in your phone so much obsessing over social media isn't good for your mental health, the fact that you broke that first thing this morning says it all go and get help!!

I also agree with the other comments that christmas won't be the same this year I think I came to that realisation in about may. I've never taken either of my kids to see santa (I know bad mum) but last year was the first my eldest had some kind of understanding of christmas but that won't be happening this year, we won't be going to our local christmas light switch on and victorian christmas market that believe it or not is apparently still going ahead 🤷‍♀️ we won't be going to the German markets, we will make our memories at home this year and make it special in our own way

Reactions: 13
Oh here we go, Beggy Nightingale.

No, you couldn’t stay off your phone because it’s your life.
So so true ... what a sad situation when first thing in a morning your phone is your only friend ... I can’t believe what I’m hearing from Becky this last couple of days .. she has such a high opinion of herself and truely believes she is some kind of superstar ... unbelievable

Reactions: 14
So so true ... what a sad situation when first thing in a morning your phone is your only friend ... I can’t believe what I’m hearing from Becky this last couple of days .. she has such a high opinion of herself and truely believes she is some kind of superstar ... unbelievable
i think she’s bipolar. When manic you can feel you’re superior or have an over confidence. She’s so manic the last 2 days.

I'm not surprised one bit that she hasn't stuck to the digital detox day at all! She needs Insta like the air she breathes

She has issues. Whether it is a mental health problem or she's just so up herself thinking shes awesome, shes needs to just F off and get some therapy!

Reactions: 7
Beggy my love the whole point of the digital detox was to highlight the fact that being in your phone so much obsessing over social media isn't good for your mental health, the fact that you broke that first thing this morning says it all go and get help!!

I also agree with the other comments that christmas won't be the same this year I think I came to that realisation in about may. I've never taken either of my kids to see santa (I know bad mum) but last year was the first my eldest had some kind of understanding of christmas but that won't be happening this year, we won't be going to our local christmas light switch on and victorian christmas market that believe it or not is apparently still going ahead 🤷‍♀️ we won't be going to the German markets, we will make our memories at home this year and make it special in our own way

Just all of this 💯💯

They've cancelled everything where we live, no dickensian festival, no Christmas train with santa, the garden centre have cancelled their usually massively overpriced breakfast with santa, no Christmas eve panto, no Christmas on the lake cruises, to say the little ones in our family are gutted is an understatement, children should never be disappointed at Christmas and the fact they are is awful. I don't expect baggys stories to all be doom and gloom but even if she just addressed the fact that this year some of the magic has been taken for not only children but for everyone, I for one wouldn't think she was such a gigantic bleep chops but she won't do that let's be honest.

• Heart
Everyone has already said it but I came here to say who the hell does she think she is! Feeling guilty for not saying hello to a load of strangers and bot accounts!! And does she seriously believe that she is part of people’s morning routine? Like people are sat there jumping out of bed going oooh best get a cuppa made and see what exciting bollocks Beggy has got planned for today!

I don’t follow her and don’t look at her account often, I just read this thread. I have a mixture of emotions when I watch her stories (on mute 99% of the time). Firstly I feel angry because she spends money like water and is so wasteful it’s ridiculous. All to make ‘content’ for her crappy account! But I also feel a bit sorry for her because it’s clear she’s mentally ill.

Saying it’s better for her mental health to be on her phone constantly is NOT NORMAL. It’s so sad that rather than spend time with her family, she’s talking into her phone 24/7. It’s such a strange situation.

In the grand scheme of things she hasn’t even got that many followers, especially when you consider most of them are fake. I just don’t get why brands send her so much free stuff, her engagement on her posts is tit!

Also what the hell is wrong with her arse kissing followers, can they not see how problematic she is?

I feel sorry for her that her life is so empty that she can’t physically go a day without videoing herself talking to 90k strangers on the internet.

Everyone’s posts this morning are spot on. Of your followers miss you that much then they have a problem too. She said she felt guilt, couldn’t come on and said good morning and then switched off. Now she’s just trying to justify her addiction.
Yesterday’s behaviour was shocking. If you’re going into impulse tit you don’t need just because it’s cheap, then earn some respect and donate it to those that are less fortunate, those that more than ever this year will be scraping the barrel just to have some kind of Christmas!

Reactions: 12
NO NO NO absolutely not my routine to wake up and watch you beggy I have my priorities in order i pee, make a cuppa, spark a fag up, feed my cats and then get ready for work Who in the world do you think you are you massive throbber 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.