Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even going to answer that. Ridiculous.

I take issue with people who know nothing about a dogs pedigree history and breed a cross breed - also known as a backyard breeder - for the experience - or more likely - to make some extra cash.
💴 is what came to mind first and foremost-experience my arse-but she is the type to not care about rescuing so long as she's alright bottom line

Reactions: 3
What has she done to those pumpkins?? That’s like something I would do with the kids I nanny, they love anything to with glitter, glue and mess making, they are 3 and 5....not 41!! Don’t get me wrong I have fun doing it but I don’t bring home any of the creations to stick in my house! She just screams tacky!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a cockapoo and I take offense to that remark. My children are mixed race too so it’s probably not to your liking either
Take offence about the dog of you must. But the racist comment is just woow wtah??? SERIOUSLY get a grip babes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a cockapoo and I take offense to that remark. My children are mixed race too so it’s probably not to your liking either
Agreed, my husband is black and my children mixed race.. comparing their race to that of a dog to make a point is a twatish thing to do..
Bet they are one if these people that say.. im not racist, but...

The thought of a mixed breed dog is not the same thought process of mixed race..
why would this even come in to your head????

Reactions: 8
I actually feel sorry for that dog.
We all know that she was bred for no other reason than to line Beggys pockets.
She never gets chance to smell or explore anything other than a bloody field for a five minute walk once a day.
They can all drive, they could easily take that dog on so many adventures, it's such a shame.
Beggy would rather go to B&M then times a week than take that dog out.
It's ok stating you love her Beggy, but actions speak louder than words!!
I agree, instead of shopping every minute why not take Dolly out for a lovely walk in the area, my Cockapoo needs so much exercise he is never tired.

Reactions: 4
I agree a breed of dog and a person are unrelated. I just think the puppies are cute

Reactions: 3
Don't forget to "think out of the box" by turning your Christmas decorations upside down and securing with a cable tie. Ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Moving the thread on. My cousin has a cockapoo, he's called Stanley. He's a great dog and he's not even Insta famous 🤣

Wondering if the glue she uses works on humans 🤔🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Moving the thread on. My cousin has a cockapoo, he's called Stanley. He's a great dog and he's not even Insta famous 🤣

Wondering if the glue she uses works on humans 🤔🤣🤔
Are you thinking of gluing her gob shut? Or having a bash at gluing them bloody lashes on better 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on things matching her decor, isn’t Halloween orange, purple and black? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 blue isn’t a colour I’d associate with Halloween 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.