Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck is she kidding with the 'I'm so fabulous' speech?
She says she's not a horrible person? You don't have 33 threads on here if you're a nice person! Total twit.
She’s forgetting the occasions she’s had PayPal donations for Christmas presents and a funeral flowers and loads were not accounted for x

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I could only get half way thru the sermon. What a load of crap...she was reported to the ASA for not declaring ads was she not?! And why does reporting someone for shady practices make you a troll? The way these people throw that word around pisses me off, like oh they are a troll because they reported me for breaking the advertising standard rules. No. Not a troll. Just people who are sick of others being duped by shady instagramers. They think they can do whatever they want and if someone calls them out they just cry troll. Grrr I'm in a bad mood and she hasn't helped. I shall stop ranting now beauts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
bleeping helllll.... you ok, hun? 🙄😂

Stop the shouting, you can still get your point across, but we will never believe you because you're a lying, scrounging asswipe! 😡

When she said "some people have cleaners" and mentions some have loads of money and do constant ads, she's got to be talking about Grinch, surely? 😂 Because she's the worst out of all of them 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And she reckons she doesn't read anything on tattle, what bulls**t she reckons she is genuine yeah right beggy you buy followers and then try and convince us you dont. Not a nasty person??? What person announces a death on instagram before the poor woman's own daughter has had chance to tell people and you take photos at the funeral and plaster them all over insta for content.
Yes you are a nasty person beggy you're fake and you're just out for what you can get

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The constant slapping of her hands 😡😡 take them bleeping hands and rather than slap them together, slap around your face, you self absorbed twit

Oh and yes if you are gifted a hairbrush and you want to give to your mum you can, but that wasn’t the problem was it Becky?? The problem was you were caught SELLING gifted items on, that is not ok. It is not ok to sell a item others had grouped together to buy you for your birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The constant clapping and slapping her hands!! Stop it you stupid twit!!!!

DO NOT justify that Instagram is ‘hard work’ !!
Working full time in a hospital, supermarket, GP surgery etc during a global pandemic Is hard work!!
She really is so self centred, I can’t cope with her today!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The constant slapping of her hands 😡😡 take them bleeping hands and rather than slap them together, slap around your face, you self absorbed twit.
Her hands are like bloody flippers! 😂

The constant clapping and slapping her hands!! Stop it you stupid twit!!!!

DO NOT justify that Instagram is ‘hard work’ !!
Working full time in a hospital, supermarket, GP surgery etc during a global pandemic Is hard work!!
She really is so self centred, I can’t cope with her today!
She works about 3 days a week at the MOST, with a short drive there and back - and that time is probably sat on her arse throwing 2 pences at grubby kids! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that she used a gift hair brush or £6 slay and not the £600 bbq or that freezer, or the new kettle & toaster that she had only had gifted the previous year in a different colour 😏 we see you old granny, we see you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Bloody hell, her legs look like twigs in those skinny jeans - I felt pain looking at them! 😩

How come she couldn't get milk or teabags? BULLSHIT, you forgot because you got too excited looking at Christmas tit from last year and now using it as an excuse to go back today. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those sandals are hidious, sorry to anyone who has them 🤣🤣 Not my cup of tea at all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New course of meds me thinks?? Banging on about growing your followers & it take takes time? Says the woman with 2.6k new *bought* in a week? Everything she's giving off about is what she does herself!!! Not as quick to come on and speak up when her followers were giving Michael abuse 😏😏

Reactions: 25
The bleeping sneer on her face when she mentioned people buying followers!
Did anyone else notice when she started talking about filters, she stopped because she remembered that she uses them 😂 I reckon she was going to say people who use them are fake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going to b&m for teabags and milk when she lives next to Morrisons 😂 why lie?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's not happy about the knockdown price they have offered for her phone and has asked them to send it back, I hope it gets damaged in transit😂😂 she is obviously desperate for money to buy more crap with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s on one today isn’t she? Shut up you poncing scrag! Take your skanky free loading daughter with you as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has definitely been reading here. More or less everything she was ranting about has been mention on this site. The lady doth protest too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.