Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihateit

‘I’m exhausted, I’m just so full on I’m exhausted’ do you know what Becky just FUCK off. Me and my husband are working our absolute arses off like we have to do all year to give our kids a nice Christmas. I work around 50 hours a week and as soon as I get home he goes out to work ALL night - we have three kids we only really get to spend time we separately and you want to go on about being exhausted because you’ve decorated a few Christmas trees and had an interview for some cheap magazine or paper - newsflash Becky - THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO DO. I work with the homeless for a living, I would love you to come and shadow me for a week at work, hopefully that would open your eyes slightly to how absolutely ridiculous you really are.

On a lighter note - why does her hair not move? It’s annoyed me ever since I came across her. It just stays stuck in that one position. Weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Why are they all changing the name of Christmas ffs

bexmas
Hinchmas
I say save a few hashtags and allocate them all just the one.

#cuntmas

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am I the only person who thinks her trees are over crowded and vile? Don’t even get me started on the fireplace garland 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Why would u put a vase of yellow flowers in a pink room? They look shit!!!!

Those eyelashes look like a claggy mess. She’s just having a nana nap guys.
Keep it classy beggy, keep it classy 🙄
😂😂😂 her face on that pic beggys Cadbury alley sex face 😂

F6AD5733-18AE-42A7-9792-BD7E125DE995.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
The woman has become a laughing stock. In all honesty I really liked her when I first started following her, I liked it that she kept things real and her home was much more homely than a lot of the clinical ones that all seemed to be popping up on instagram.
But then as the numbers began to rise so did her ego, gone was the relatable, normal girl next door Becky and in came the manic, greedy, selfish, narcissistic Beggy!
She really did spoil it for herself.
She’s become the joke account of insta, her home now resembles a jumble sale / charity shop and her manic, disturbing personality traits are embarrassing to watch.
Shame she can’t see what she’s turned into, it seems we are the only ones who can see it but we are just branded as the nasty, jealous trolls! 🙇🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It’s a very sweet smell
A yummy smell

Is that it, is that the only way she can describe it?

I’ll help you along, Beggy...Is it floral, citrusy, musky, woody, fruity, exotic? Is it fresh, tangy, crisp?

What does it remind you of when you smell it?
What memories does it evoke?
Please give us a little bit more, smelling sweet doesn’t cut it, my hubby says his farts smell sweet but ‘believe’ me they really don’t, although to be fair I think I’d rather inhale the acrid, nauseating smell of my husbands colon to that candle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Shopping with the mother, dating with the brother, millions of swipe ups for her tatty shopping clobber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I think you can tell she’s really pissed off, referencing the ‘wankers’ repeatedly. She knows what she is, she hates being called out for it.
Surprise surprise tho, celebrating her mum being cancer free by going shopping to all the shops she always goes to. How about a different activity? A spa day? A pamper? A lunch and the cinema. Of course not. Shopping addict hoarder maniac needs more ‘stuff’. She’s a moron if she thinks I’m buying her ‘my mums cancer free’ bullshit. She had localised skin cancer. Not denying that psychologically it’s not a challenge, but physically she hasn’t suffered much in the grand scheme of things. My beautiful 42 year old ‘big’ brother has just got over bowel cancer. Big op, 10 weeks recovery time where he had sepsis & bowel necrosis so more removed. Permanent stoma. Chemo and intensive rehab. He’s never asked for anything, not for himself, his 3 kids.......He’s not moaned about having to continue to work from home (has to as he runs his own company) pretty much throughout.
Makes you realise what’s really important. Can’t wait to see him at Christmas, and I’m not bothered about presents or decorations one bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
She's gonna leave the rest of the work to the girls cos she has to drive home now.....anyone would think it was her bloody business 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cant wait to hear how tired she is tomorrow🙄🙄🙄

She should have worn this for the papers😂😂😂
20191118_133742.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Lolling at that red diffuser in that space!
Beggy and her tacky technicolour hallway.

I closed my eyes, drew back the (grey gifted) curtain
To see for certain what I thought I knew
Far far away, Beggy was ‘reaping’ ( more gifted tat)
But the world was sleeping
Any freebie will do
🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 24