Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion ; The loo roll trick wasnt hers to pinch, yet Beggys still fuming at Mrs Hinch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Shopping again 😲 another dog bed .... why ? Never known anybody spend like her ... where does the money keep coming from ?

Reactions: 9
Wow! She’s just posted a selfie before she goes to the shops and I’m truly shocked at how skinny her legs are! Especially her thighs. Her family really needs to step in and help her
She's quite tall aswell so she's definitely seriously underweight for her height!

She's got a bleeping cheek saying she thought she'd treat herself 🤔 does she not treat herself to tit every bleeping day

Reactions: 5
Why the eff would you want your xmas dinner table looking like that...cant even see the person sitting opposite you without those frigging stupid stags in the way!
Exactly what I thought! You'd only have to lean over for the cranberry sauce and you'd have your eye taken out by a stag.
LESS IS MORE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In one breath she says she’s finished shopping then goes and buys more, says she’s finished again and buys even more. I know it’s Christmas, I appreciate people buy and spend more but bloody hell I've never seen anyone spend money like her before.

I wonder while she’s in the supermarket she ever drops anything into the food bank trolleys. I bet she doesn’t!

Here ya go Beggy, tonight switch on the TV & watch Despatches on Channel 4! It may make you think about others before yourself for a change. Doubt it though, once a greedy beg always a greedy beg!!!

Reactions: 7
My husband works really hard, I have personal reasons for giving up work it wasn't my choice so on a single wage we can't afford much for Christmas but I've still donated a thing here and there to the food bank chest at our local supermarket when I do my shopping, even if it is just a budget tin of soup or tinned veg. She is so materialistic it infuriates me.

• Heart
Lets tally up how much shes spent today

Boots - £27
Pj’s - £28
Napkin rings - £14

Cant remember what else was bought i shall return 🧐

Reactions: 4
My husband works really hard, I have personal reasons for giving up work it wasn't my choice so on a single wage we can't afford much for Christmas but I've still donated a thing here and there to the food bank chest at our local supermarket when I do my shopping, even if it is just a budget tin of soup or tinned veg. She is so materialistic it infuriates me.
I know what you mean. I had to give up work due to ill health, and I’m a single mum. We don’t have much, but as a family, we’ve put together a reverse advent calendar, which we will take to our local food bank. The amount of money she wastes make me feel sick.

Reactions: 2
Seriously so much money being spent-she doesn’t need any more coats or boots!! Jesus wept

Reactions: 1
Dog bed - £30
Superdry coat - looking at £100 +
Concealers - 3x £4
Hair clippers not sure 🤷‍♀️

with jason’s fred perry shirts shes got to have spent over £500 probably more

WTF do you need another coat for you bag 😡

How can she just keep on spending? Just how?
She works part time on a minimum wage job. Jason wont be earning huge amounts, maybe 40, tops.
And didnt she buy dolly a bed only a few weeks ago?

Its not normal

Reactions: 5
Omg why a new dog bed, again. The other is fine! Just wash it ffs like I do. Waste all the time. Becky you read here, why not donate something to a charity, you are so materialistic it is awful to watch. Where is your Money tree? our income is really good too (we donate to charity and give away to help others) but we don’t spend like you do, it’s ridiculous, and so look at me. Wrong, it makes people question you and wonder how much debt you are in because unless you’ve won the lottery or inherited then you cannot sustain the way you live.

You haven’t even donated to a food bank at Christmas. All those children going without chocolates and advent calendars. Wow. Families with a lot less money even manage to donate to help others in need.

How can she just keep on spending? Just how?
She works part time on a minimum wage job. Jason wont be earning huge amounts, maybe 40, tops.
And didnt she buy dolly a bed only a few weeks ago?

Its not normal
She buys Dolly a new bed when the old one gets dirty, ffs.

Dog bed - £30
Superdry coat - looking at £100 +
Concealers - 3x £4
Hair clippers not sure 🤷‍♀️

with jason’s fred perry shirts shes got to have spent over £500 probably more

WTF do you need another coat for you bag 😡
She said she got them in Debenhams.. I've had a look and they're £65 each.

• Wow
  • Angry
My input for the thread title idea! It’s my first time so sorry if I’m doing it wrong!

Beggy’s got a shopping addiction, and those wonky thin legs are a shocking affliction.

I have one
Hohoho it’s the Becky Christmas show. Her Christmas tat is shocking but she can’t stop shopping.

More piggin chocolates for the sleigh ... as she says herself even tho she’s got a sweet tree which holds 5 TINS of chocs already ... UNBELIEVABLE

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.