Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy hasn’t told anyone she’s at Dawns drinking because she called in sick today saying she was exhausted and couldn’t go into work. I bet shes bleeping bricking it that her boss finds out! She’s a sly fucker that one 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
‘Omg’ her electric blanket is all warm.
No tit... is that not what it’s supposed to do? What is so OMG about it!!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ha ha - I didn't realise this. Any fucker can do that, I will take my business to people who put the hard work in and make
Beggy has made it known that Soul don’t make their own candles, they buy them in 😂😂😂😂😂 so basically all soul do is box and package and promote them.
I dare someone to dm her about this 🤣
Some thick cunts follow Beggy! Is the tree 10inches
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yep the biggest 10 inch 3 foot tree... tit for brains....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she will stitch soul up like she did that chocolate company and try making her own candles next .!!

Reactions: 7
Hope Felixstowe amusements don't find out
Someone can easily call them ! This sort of thing winds me up so much. IMO, if you're off sick from work, you're not well enough to do anything else either. She's a joke 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Beggy needs to up her game, just seen this on a DIY page on Facebook!
What’s happened to people? Have we been invaded by aliens.

P.S if this is anyone’s tree on here, I’m sorry not sorry 😐🤣
What in the name of all jumble sales is that tree 😳 think that’s the worst one I’ve seen

• Haha
And now she needs a new job....is that because the amusements have sacked her for getting pissed when she rang in sick yesterday? What is wrong with her? Still hasn’t washed that dressing gown....it’ll be able to stand up on its own by now 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
And now she needs a new job....is that because the amusements have sacked her for getting pissed when she rang in sick yesterday? What is wrong with her? Still hasn’t washed that dressing gown....it’ll be able to stand up on its own by now 🤮
I wonder if there are any jobs open where she lives for a professional begger

• Haha
Perhaps she should get a job in the North Pole 🤶 (preferably where there’s no internet) and stay there. I can’t take much more of her Christmas chat . 🌲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Mentally and physically exhausted LOL!
Off you duck, you absolute melt. You need to get your bleeping head from up your arse and get in the real world cos if putting up a couple of trees, celebrating a birthday & a candle launch and having your mush in a paper is hard then you’ve no bleeping idea! And you don’t work full time. You do 24 hours a week tops! Maybe get some bleeping food inside you and you may not be exhausted all the time! You’re an imbecile Beggy! And no, Eliza won’t be round next year pulling the tree as you never see her and I can understand why!!!!

Reactions: 16
Juggling full time work? Your handing out 2p coins love your not exactly doinga hard demanding job... seriously Becky your never going to able to stop work I don’t know why you keep going on about it.... she’s literally the biggest wet wipe on Instagram ,, get over yourself Becky

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn't been to work in almost 2 weeks....and everything she has done in that that time, such a decorating trees celebrating Jason's birthday and the candle thing have been of her own choosing!!! And let's be honest none of it has been that taxing has it?? She needs to get a frigging grip.....exhausted???....what an absolute knob!!!

Maybe if she layed off the booze she might do a full days work🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She’s the last one to comment about working full time when she’s had time off to put her bloody Christmas tree up! What a luxury!!! Most normal
people are working their bums off at this time of year just to afford Christmas Day dinner let alone presents and whatever else and she’s taking time off to spend an entire day to put hideous Christmas trees around her house. I can see it coming her giving up her job to become a full time influencer 🤢 work is such an inconvenience for her when all she wants to do is spend her days begging free stuff on Instagram. twit

Reactions: 8
She’s the last one to comment about working full time when she’s had time off to put her bloody Christmas tree up! What a luxury!!! Most normal
people are working their bums off at this time of year just to afford Christmas Day dinner let alone presents and whatever else and she’s taking time off to spend an entire day to put hideous Christmas trees around her house. I can see it coming her giving up her job to become a full time influencer 🤢 work is such an inconvenience for her when all she wants to do is spend her days begging free stuff on Instagram. twit
But it's hardly a long term stable income is it ?! Everything goes full circle so sooner or later the whole *blogger* instafamous* gifted* thing will fizzle out + all the wannabes will be forgotten about desperately looking for an income source 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.