Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She easily must spend £100 a week on just shite from the shops! Who has that much disposable income every week 🙄

Reactions: 9
She easily must spend £100 a week on just shite from the shops! Who has that much disposable income every week 🙄
I know what you mean. The amount of money she wastes a week is what I have to live on sometimes. I genuinely believe that she uses credit cards a lot - I imagine with Jasons job, they have quite a high credit limit. All she will do is just move from credit card company to another in order to avoid the fees

Reactions: 6
I know what you mean. The amount of money she wastes a week is what I have to live on sometimes. I genuinely believe that she uses credit cards a lot - I imagine with Jasons job, they have quite a high credit limit. All she will do is just move from credit card company to another in order to avoid the fees
They must do. She said it’s payday but she’s never at work! I only work three 8hr days a week as I have a young child and I feel she’s at work less than me! 😏

Reactions: 3
Payday and Black Friday are bad together 😂 why you think today is Black Friday Beggy?!
not me tho, got paid on the 20th 🙌🏽🙌🏽

Reactions: 3
How many swipe ups do you reckon she will incorporate into her stories today?
She can afford to spend every day as she’s reaping it back in swipe ups. I’m bleeping sure people can find their own Black Friday deals without Beggy ‘helping them out’
She doesn’t give a flying duck as long as she gets her % back. She doesn’t even let on to her followers that she will get money off everything they buy, she makes out she’s doing them a damn favour. Shady bleep she is 😤

Reactions: 2
She’s a bleep i work two jobs got paid yesterday got £10 to last until next thursday but im not in debt, i dont have credit cards, i have more than a jar of kung po in the cupboard and i dont rinse my husband ....i can sleep at night how’s your sleep pattern begs 🤔 need an ovaltine ?

Reactions: 13
The amount of money she spends is unbelievable. What is Jason's job?

Thread suggestion

Shopping with the mother, dating with the brother, millions of swipe ups for her tatty shopping clobber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Love the way she tried to “plug” her hot chocolate machine then put a link up for it to buy😂😂..talk about walk round the house finding items she can advertise and make a bit of dosh out of😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait to be able to give my hubby a pint glass full of fudge & marshmallows for Christmas said no woman...EVER!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s just seen Christmas Eve boxes in Asda for 2 quid so she’s bought 50 of them to prop up her groaning garage.. 😒
She literally boils my piss!
That crap everywhere!!!

And more drinking glasses!!! Omg how long ago was it she posted stories of her clearing her cupboards and putting some in the “garige”
The bird is just a greedy gloater, then hands grasping omg I wanna hammer em lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she honestly showing people how to fill a cup with fudge? A toddler could do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.