Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at work yet is still doing ads and swipe ups...
Just duck off you selfish old bleep! bleeping sick to death of seeing her greed!!
🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
No she doesn’t do any other holidays, only Christmas, she doesn’t believe in the other ones she said .... lol
does she even know the real meaning to Christmas? Probably not... but beggy it’s not trashy Xmas trees
You forgot her own birthday....lasts practically a whole month and warrants 57 new outfits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
how has she not got in trouble at work yet.... she literally is on her phone all day. I would have sacked her by now. one thing I do like about Becky in winter is not hearing her BFG feet slapping against her flip flops 😭😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah her stairs go up then go up

She literally talks like a bleeping caveman

20191121_222456.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she not realise or understand that some of her followers may not be able to go out and spend money every single day on Christmas stuff. Some of her followers may not be able to afford presents for their children or even afford a Christmas dinner. She needs to stop and think what her Instagram is actually displaying.

All I see is unnecessary spending, wastefulness and greed.

You’re nothing special Becky, please wake up and think about what you post and how you come across on social media. You may be doing more damage than you think all for ‘the gram’

Reactions: 15
Don’t worry, as soon as Chrimbo day has been we get the countdown till Christmas then the sales and all the decs she buys for next year, then we get her January sales bargains and affiliate links to every shop that has a sale on, then what brooke buys in the sales too including links to that and basically anything she sees that will pay a good %. This keeps going until late January then we will have the debacle of the conservatory then there will be some sort of accident/family drama for us to hear about then Brooke will announce her pregnancy and that will be us for another year.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Does she not realise or understand that some of her followers may not be able to go out and spend money every single day on Christmas stuff. Some of her followers may not be able to afford presents for their children or even afford a Christmas dinner. She needs to stop and think what her Instagram is actually displaying.

All I see is unnecessary spending, wastefulness and greed.

You’re nothing special Becky, please wake up and think about what you post and how you come across on social media. You may be doing more damage than you think all for ‘the gram’
baffles me how they can even afford the lifestyle, she’s never at work, and if she is it’s for a few hours!

Reactions: 6
Her and Hinch are constantly buying stuff every day like that’s not normal that’s not real expectations for her followers some people only have about £20 at the end of the month after everything is paid yet they still wanna look like them with buying everything I think there should be regulations on it

I was just thinking that!! The arcades/docks pay well!!!
Must be credit cards there is no way they can save money with what she spends every day

Reactions: 12
Someone’s been reading tattle!!!!! The scabby dressing gown apparently has made it to the wash?? We will see! Hopefully she will be rid of the crusty bit. Failing that fingers crossed the cheap tat falls to bits in the washer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.