Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
It’s 36 sleeps til Christmas I’m beggyhomesweethome and im coming to you live from my grotty dressing gown

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Ok so let me get this straight. They printed Becky's already established logo on an already established label and bought pre made candles and stuck the labels onto them.....erm so how did she spend months of work on it?? There was no huge launch or publicity party other than her driving for 2736262 hours to get there and writing her name on the box what on earth did she actually do?? And she has to cheek to moan about being tired😂😂😂😂

• Haha

KNYE_19

"Beggy's spending makes us all feel sick and dont you dare mention Hinch invented the toilet roll trick!"

• Haha

NotaHincher

I don't understand why the girl from Soul candles thought this was a good idea, well, apart from the whole making money out of it aspect. Nikki is a class act who has worked really hard to get where she is, her interiors company has some really good quality stuff, she sources it from other countries so it's different from other places selling stuff. Becky is and never will be in her league, Nikki has a champagne lifestyle whereas Becky has a glass of piss in her hand. Becky is a greedy, materialistic woman who takes anything that's offered, never says thank you and does nothing but promote tat and cheap crap, she's a hoarder, spends money like it's going out of fashion and obviously has a huge chip on her shoulders along with huge mental and health problems. Oh! I forgot selfish.

Nikki had a huge party when her collaboration with soul kicked off, what did Becky have? A day showing off packing boxes and writing her name on package boxes, says it all really. I used to buy soul products, the relax range really did help me with my anxiety and sleeplessness, I won't be buying from them again.

Whether you like Nikki or not, I know who I'd rather aspire too.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Beggy, you are a disgrace.

Why did you need to buy yet more clothes, when you have so many, and got gifted those coats the other week.

You are a sly, conniving and selfish bitch who should be ashamed. You disgust me, how you cheat everything like competitions and giveaways. Once again I have reported you for today's actions

I've never seen a more self absorbed person in all my life.
74k followers yet 7 out of the 10 people she chooses at random to win a competition are accounts she follows! The woman is dishonest, corrupt, a fraud, a liar and a thief!!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Her outdoor lights don’t work! She spent all that time putting them up and didn’t even check if they worked before she started
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Poor Beggy is exhausted. I’m just about to finish 5 13 hour nightshifts and staying up today so I can actually see my 2 year old. Poor Beggy tho.

Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s a lying cunt!
Not once EVER has anyone on these Beggy threads EVER called her Mum or her Grandaughter.
We were all happy that Eliza arrived safely we even commented on her beautiful name. We have also complemented her Mother too but oh no, Beggy won’t mention that.
And to set the record straight Beggy, I’d rather be a ‘wanker’ any day of the week than a greedy, self obsessed, narcissistic cunt!
Just saying 💁🏻‍♀️

Oh and don’t say you’re not going to speak about your Mum / Eliza again only to proceed to fucking talk about them AND post pictures.

You’re a raving lunatic woman, you need some help!
Buzzing off your nut because you’re off tacky Christmas shopping & spending money again! And don’t pretend you love spending time with your Mum when you’ve just admitted you’d much prefer to be staying at home surrounded by your tat and twinkly lights!!!!

• Heart

Leita

Chatty Member
I had to stop watching Becky and unfollowed I found it stressful watching her putting the decorations up. Like it’s all a rush and has to be done, Christmas is around the corner. But it’s not. We are in autumn with golden leaves and frosty mornings. The days are full of nature’s natural beauty. There is no right or wrong. But it’s way to early for me to feel Christmas pressure

Christmas starts here mid December....

• Heart

NotaHincher

Nikki from westholme is throwing shade every which way right now, not mentioning her candle at all, promoting her own new candle from soul, last night telling you that she's seen cheaper stars which aren't as good quality as the ones she has. It's making me laugh. Nikki's Yasmin candle is the same colour as Becky's and it's red! It's Brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I had to stop watching this woman. We're choosing what bills to pay over Christmas, struggling to put funds together for a turkey and some special Christmas drinks/treats for the kids, we haven't had new decorations in years. I'm not totally 'woe is me' don't get me wrong, I have so much in other ways, my husband and my kids, we're happy and laugh alot but she just makes me angry with what comes across as greedy ways...

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Can you imagine her at work

SAAARRNDRA!! Cam ova nd film me puttin 2ps on the tree for my insta coz im famous you know 70k followers an all that jizz i didnt tell you did i they all call me mrs xmas.....

Then she will laugh and snort with her snaggle toofypeg sticking so far out it presses play on someones fruit machine

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Beggy has made it known that Soul don’t make their own candles, they buy them in 😂😂😂😂😂 so basically all soul do is box and package and promote them.
You are so right, I asked them about stock once when I first put an order in, and she said we are waiting from the company who makes them for us to give us a date as to when they’ll be back in stock. So all they do is decide what they want, order it, stick stickers on the fronts & pack boxes. At least Yasmin hand pours all of hers, not that I’ve ever bought one, she blocked me when I called her out on one of the comps being fixed that she ran with Beggy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17