Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she’s something special... literally everyone has a candle out now it’s so boring and old... she will go on about this for months and months..... god help us I wish Insta took her account down and has to start again lol

Reactions: 7
Raspberry and lime do not say Christmas at all, talking rubbish as usual. Gingerbread or cinnamon candles for me. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I follow number 7 too, she has a wicked style love it and looks much classier then our Begs
I thought that just by having a very quick glimpse of her account, I think I’ll give her a follow. Always on the lookout for GENUINE, NON GREEDY accounts, they are so hard to come by these days 💛

Reactions: 7
Oh god how many times is she going to be using her “believe anything is possible” punch line , it’s only bloody possible as soul want to make more money so is using an account with more followers than them to shift a few, doesn’t take a scientist to work that out the bunch of wank pots.!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know, when a deal like this takes place ie Becky and soul working kn a candle, who gets what out of it? Does becky get paid money? Free candles? Both?

Reactions: 1
Celebrating what? You going to the papers yourself, and you making a tit candle lol That everyone does these days Becky it’s nothing new. Seriously this women someone gift her a clamp for her tongue and new teeth.... does my brain in!
love that Nikki put that however she liked all beggs Christmas tree pics.... I think it’s tacky as anything.

• Haha
She puts more time, effort & love into a candle collaboration than she ever does her own mother & granddaughter. I guess they don’t bring her money & attention though do they!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Personally I think her Christmas trees look too busy and over dressed. So tell me is it wrong to put tinsel on your tree cos it really doesn’t seem to be ‘in’ nowadays! and I loves me a bit a tinsel I do...asking for a friend obviously 😎

Personally I think her Christmas trees look too busy and over dressed. So tell me is it wrong to put tinsel on your tree cos it really doesn’t seem to be ‘in’ nowadays! and I loves me a bit a tinsel I do...asking for a friend obviously 😎
I think the Insta home accounts decided that tinsel was naff, I personally think it's up to you what goes on your tree,I still put stuff that my son made in school and he's now 22,its the nostalgia i I like and if no one else likes it,then tough titties,I think Becky's tree is too OTT,you can't even see the tree,just a whole load of pink etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah raspberry and lime a true Christmas scent. I've been on the news I'm in the paper. Wait till after christmas is finished and shes sad. Bet £1000 she paints a bleeping room!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah raspberry and lime a true Christmas scent. I've been on the news I'm in the paper. Wait till after christmas is finished and shes sad. Bet £1000 she paints a bleeping room!!!!
Yup, I reckon after the conservatory is done it will be either her bedroom ( gifted new bed even tho she said she didn’t need one) or dining room ( gifted paint / paper)

The freebies will keep her high as a kite through those dark, depressing months 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.