Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she even agree to this? Why would anyone with more than one brain cell even buy it?
Why didn’t she do something with Buzz that would benefit a charity?

If you buy this you seriously need a slap around the chops, mainly to knock some sense into you!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omfg😂😂 surely any sane person would not but that .!! And beggy surely must be secretly taking the piss as that T-shirt is a tacky embarrassment unless of course they’ve paid her for the rights to use her name and saying” Becky made me do it” ..wonder how many people have got into debt through “Becky made me do it” !! Utter utter nonsense this T-shirt .!!

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she is complaining that she has so much to juggle as well as a full time job 🤦🏽‍♀️ So much for “just keeping it real” she’s completely deluded!! Completely out of touch with the real world..... I’m so close to unfollowing her. There’s sticking around to watch the car crash that she is and then there’s going too far.... I feel like she’s about to tip me over the edge

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What language is that!!!
It's because she's so rushed off her feet with all her press releases, keeping Poundland in business, sellotaping box's for arsoul candles, the list goes on .... Haven't even got time to mention her daily auditions for ET the remake + her "full time" 2p pushing job that she bunks off from - she just doesn't have time to proof read or even think about basic English as her ET finger is literally on fire tapping so fast 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The woman has become a laughing stock. In all honesty I really liked her when I first started following her, I liked it that she kept things real and her home was much more homely than a lot of the clinical ones that all seemed to be popping up on instagram.
But then as the numbers began to rise so did her ego, gone was the relatable, normal girl next door Becky and in came the manic, greedy, selfish, narcissistic Beggy!
She really did spoil it for herself.
She’s become the joke account of insta, her home now resembles a jumble sale / charity shop and her manic, disturbing personality traits are embarrassing to watch.
Shame she can’t see what she’s turned into, it seems we are the only ones who can see it but we are just branded as the nasty, jealous trolls! 🙇🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder what makes her buy so much stuff. I literally have like 10 tree decs and some baubles. I buy a new one every year since I’ve moved out, I only buy one decent one. Hopefully they will pass on to my kids. I don’t get the cheap tat side of it all. Surely people remember that it’s who’s around the tree at Christmas not what.

Reactions: 5
Why would she even agree to this? Why would anyone with more than one brain cell even buy it?
Why didn’t she do something with Buzz that would benefit a charity?

If you buy this you seriously need a slap around the chops, mainly to knock some sense into you!!!
Will she be getting a share from sales? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Sad that she’s excited to go home and turn her Christmas lights on .... how about go and spend time with your mum

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.