Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would u put a vase of yellow flowers in a pink room? They look tit!!!!

Those eyelashes look like a claggy mess. She’s just having a nana nap guys.
Keep it classy beggy, keep it classy 🙄
Was literally just coming back to say her lashes are bloody awful. Cluster/party lashes for sure.

Reactions: 4
Someone else’s mentioned the mat, no beggy u have read on here!!

Reactions: 3
This looks ridiculous! You’re going to be knocking those trees over every time you go in and out of the house.
Less is more sometimes, Beggy!
And she thinks it looks CUTTTE , no love it looks like a pile of tit . She is trying to get the outside done because Nikki is having hers done soon by professionals.

that mat is just bleeping hideous

Reactions: 5
Why would u put a vase of yellow flowers in a pink room? They look tit!!!!

Those eyelashes look like a claggy mess. She’s just having a nana nap guys.
Keep it classy beggy, keep it classy 🙄
😂😂😂 her face on that pic beggys Cadbury alley sex face 😂

F6AD5733-18AE-42A7-9792-BD7E125DE995.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Did anyone notice the tat she’s bought her dad for his hamper?! 6 deodorants and 2 radox shower gels...what a treat!! 😩😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find it so strange that she gets the dogs puppies presents every year too?! If I’d of taken one of her puppies I’d be telling her to bog off

Reactions: 10
So basically she’s put no effort into the dads hamper and just been Poundland and brought loads of shower stuff 😂

Reactions: 9
Nothing wrong with cheap shops but she buys load of crap and she would be better of buying something worthwhile

Reactions: 3
Does she even see all her dads? Thought it was just the one she sees? I can’t keep up with her anymore 😂 pretty sure she puts it all in one hamper... and then asks for the hamper back lol

I am sorry she is never 41 I can’t get over this!! 😂😂 someone somewhere must know her real age.... she isn’t far off 60 Surly 😠
I was thinking this. How old are her children? The one that’s had Eliza? She must have had them really young if they’re at child bearing age themselves. Either that or she’s shaved some years off herself...

Reactions: 1
20191123_190714.jpg isn't it a shame Beggy can't do something like this. This amount of decorations is a drop in the ocean from all of her hoarded stuff.

Reactions: 14
She’s got her ‘Dad’ (not biological, not even the one who she thought was her Dad but wasn’t, but the Dad who is now married to her Mum) the same present for the last 3 years. A hamper with deodorants, sweets and alcohol in! Most of the stuff is cheap tat, the guy must be bleeping sick of having deodorant and shower gels every year. She puts no effort into it, it’s just stuff she picks up in Poundland or when she’s out grocery shopping!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got her ‘Dad’ (not biological, not even the one who she thought was her Dad but wasn’t, but the Dad who is now married to her Mum) the same present for the last 3 years. A hamper with deodorants, sweets and alcohol in! Most of the stuff is cheap tat, the guy must be bleeping sick of having deodorant and shower gels every year. She puts no effort into it, it’s just stuff she picks up in Poundland or when she’s out grocery shopping!!!
Oh ok got it. Can’t keep up! She had family members coming from everywhere at one point lol!

Reactions: 1
instead Of buying a whole load of Poundland crap for say £25 per person, I’m sure they would all rather one gift they would actually appreciate. A bottle of perfume or their favourite whiskey for example?! Instead (as per usual!) its all about quantity.... as much tit as she can give a person for as little as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.