Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to my home 😳 as if we don't see enough of it already. I could turn up tomorrow and know my way around.

She thinks she's hilarious doesn't she. "i've got bags under my eyes the size of bags for life and I've got about as much energy as a goldfish" hahaha. No becky, neither of those were funny.
That hallway 🙈
Mustard walls
Yellow footstool
White lamp
Silver mirror
Black glass console table
Oak radiator cover
Orange laminate flooring
And a white Christmas tree

Who designed it, Stevie Wonder? 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s shattered because she’s been running on adrenaline all week and now her body has crashed from it all. I bet she barely ate meals because she was so overly excited doing trees. Breadcrumbs off mushrooms will not give you energy Becky. You can see she’s neglected her body even more this week. How has she not collapsed with the little nutrition she has? I feel ill if I go a day missing a couple of meals.

Reactions: 5
Just read if you don't wash your eyelashes you can get lash lice, SOMEONE NEEDS TO START AND WASH THEIRS

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s shattered because she’s been running on adrenaline all week and now her body has crashed from it all. I bet she barely ate meals because she was so overly excited doing trees. Breadcrumbs off mushrooms will not give you energy Becky. You can see she’s neglected her body even more this week. How has she not collapsed with the little nutrition she has? I feel ill if I go a day missing a couple of meals.
I don’t know how she functions. I am actually very surprised she’s not fallen ill because she looks awful.
She needs some food, good, healthy nutritious food in her body. I’m like you, I start feeling light headed etc if I miss a couple of meals, so god knows how she does it!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she functions. I am actually very surprised she’s not fallen ill because she looks awful.
She needs some food, good, healthy nutritious food in her body. I’m like you, I start feeling light headed etc if I miss a couple of meals, so god knows how she does it!
Slimming tablets. No hunger pangs and makes you hyper AF. Also make you look rough as arseholes. I’d say Begster is a walking advert for them.

Why are they all changing the name of Christmas ffs

bexmas
Hinchmas
I say save a few hashtags and allocate them all just the one.

#cuntmas

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If I go more than 5 hours I feel weak and woozy headed. I don’t know how she carries on especially with low BP too.

Reactions: 3
“That’s the last tree I’m committing to this year” does this twit think she’s one of Santa’s elves or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ she’ll be sat snorting her slimming pills buzzing over all her ‘bexmas fans’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not religious, but I find it very disrespectful that these influencers think they are so bleeping high and mighty that they can change the name from Christs to their own!
Beggy is trying so hard to be a Hinch, it’s actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
She tried to start making chocolate slabs to sell but she realised she needs a hygiene certificate to make stuff like that from home and she knows she wouldn’t get one coz she’s a filthy scab so she knocked it on the head

what the duck does she know about saving money 😂
Haha is that why she didn't mention it ever again 😂😂😂

I might be wrong but I feel like a lot of Instagram people have taken the tradition out of Christmas. I mean, the trees don't even look christmassy (if that's a word lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I quite like the tree she’s done for Dawn. It actually looks like a Christmas tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.