Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can tell she’s really pissed off, referencing the ‘wankers’ repeatedly. She knows what she is, she hates being called out for it.
Surprise surprise tho, celebrating her mum being cancer free by going shopping to all the shops she always goes to. How about a different activity? A spa day? A pamper? A lunch and the cinema. Of course not. Shopping addict hoarder maniac needs more ‘stuff’. She’s a moron if she thinks I’m buying her ‘my mums cancer free’ bullshit. She had localised skin cancer. Not denying that psychologically it’s not a challenge, but physically she hasn’t suffered much in the grand scheme of things. My beautiful 42 year old ‘big’ brother has just got over bowel cancer. Big op, 10 weeks recovery time where he had sepsis & bowel necrosis so more removed. Permanent stoma. Chemo and intensive rehab. He’s never asked for anything, not for himself, his 3 kids.......He’s not moaned about having to continue to work from home (has to as he runs his own company) pretty much throughout.
Makes you realise what’s really important. Can’t wait to see him at Christmas, and I’m not bothered about presents or decorations one bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not sleeping because your thinking about Christmas.... you need to get in the real world Becky your an actual fool

Reactions: 10
It’s not your mum or granddaughter people have a problem with, it’s YOU Becky! So full of tit.

Reactions: 15
and your not mentioning your grand daughter because you was plastering A not even 1 week old baby all over your Instagram and you have over 60k followers you could have pedos on your account for god sake. Not because anyone has been nasty and abused her. Whoever does that is sick .... butyou just don’t want to admit you got told not to put her online 😂😂 your a fool Becky. People will see through your lies sooner or later and karma will eventually get you...

Reactions: 9
She’s a lying bleep!
Not once EVER has anyone on these Beggy threads EVER called her Mum or her Grandaughter.
We were all happy that Eliza arrived safely we even commented on her beautiful name. We have also complemented her Mother too but oh no, Beggy won’t mention that.
And to set the record straight Beggy, I’d rather be a ‘wanker’ any day of the week than a greedy, self obsessed, narcissistic bleep!
Just saying 💁🏻‍♀️

Oh and don’t say you’re not going to speak about your Mum / Eliza again only to proceed to bleeping talk about them AND post pictures.

You’re a raving lunatic woman, you need some help!
Buzzing off your nut because you’re off tacky Christmas shopping & spending money again! And don’t pretend you love spending time with your Mum when you’ve just admitted you’d much prefer to be staying at home surrounded by your tat and twinkly lights!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think you can tell she’s really pissed off, referencing the ‘wankers’ repeatedly. She knows what she is, she hates being called out for it.
Surprise surprise tho, celebrating her mum being cancer free by going shopping to all the shops she always goes to. How about a different activity? A spa day? A pamper? A lunch and the cinema. Of course not. Shopping addict hoarder maniac needs more ‘stuff’. She’s a moron if she thinks I’m buying her ‘my mums cancer free’ bullshit. She had localised skin cancer. Not denying that psychologically it’s not a challenge, but physically she hasn’t suffered much in the grand scheme of things. My beautiful 42 year old ‘big’ brother has just got over bowel cancer. Big op, 10 weeks recovery time where he had sepsis & bowel necrosis so more removed. Permanent stoma. Chemo and intensive rehab. He’s never asked for anything, not for himself, his 3 kids.......He’s not moaned about having to continue to work from home (has to as he runs his own company) pretty much throughout.
Makes you realise what’s really important. Can’t wait to see him at Christmas, and I’m not bothered about presents or decorations one bit.
My grandad passed from bowl cancer 2 years ago, I’m so happy for you and your family that he’s managed to beat this horrible cancer♥ Have a lovely Christmas xx

Having health problems or ill family really does put life into perspective doesn’t it. Health and family are all that are needed. I wish you and your brother a lovely Christmas and I pray he continues to recover x

Reactions: 4
You guys will have the best Christmas yet. So glad your brother is doing ok.

Like you said her mum had localised skin cancer which has now been cut out. Beggy wanted to play the sympathy card big time with this but we sussed her and called it out so she didn’t get the full effect she went for on stories (like the time she burnt her hand and got flowers and loads of free tit)

She’s utterly disgusting.
Had to laugh last night “brooke put all the lights on for me” Awww what a gift your child is 🙄

Reactions: 11
You guys will have the best Christmas yet. So glad your brother is doing ok.

Like you said her mum had localised skin cancer which has now been cut out. Beggy wanted to play the sympathy card big time with this but we sussed her and called it out so she didn’t get the full effect she went for on stories (like the time she burnt her hand and got flowers and loads of free tit)

She’s utterly disgusting.
Had to laugh last night “brooke put all the lights on for me” Awww what a gift your child is 🙄
I thought that, praise for switching on your mothers Christmas lights. Whoopee!

She only did the story about her Mum & Eliza so all her arse lickers inbox her giving her sympathy about us ‘wankers’ when she knows deep down it’s all lies!
No wonder the lying witch is struggling to sleep at night!!!!
Even the ones who watch here & report back to her can see that we’ve never called her Mum or Eliza 👀
Why are they all so naive & blind to her bullshit? I don’t understand it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I dont talk about my mum anymore or share anything about Eliza.....goes on to tell us about her mum and shares a pic of Eliza 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just shocking how she says people have been vile to her mum and granddaughter ... that is such a lie .... and I detest liars ... they always get found out eventually 😡

Reactions: 12
Instagram is down - Pray for Beggy! My god I bet she’s having bloody kittens not being able to post any of her shite 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I hear her say “Broight whoit” lights again I swear I won’t be held accountable for my actions 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I hear her say “Broight whoit” lights again I swear I won’t be held accountable for my actions 😱
"Broight whoite loights"
"Bawbaws"
"Cabew tiyehs"
"Reef"
"Poundlahnnd"
"Cuppatey"
"Staaaahn"

Those are a few of her favourite things...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I decided to not mention my mum or eliza because 1% of people on here are wankers eh? You lying bleeping crow nosed bag NO ONE i repeat NO ONE has said anything bad about your mum or eliza only good things have been said so duck you beggy
Agreed, I only saw concern on here for both of them, but most especially Eliza's identity and privacy.

She’s just a twit! Her life is all pretence. Why is she not spending more tome with her granddaughter? My first granddaughter was born over the weekend and I’ve see her every day and will continue to see her every day unless one of us is out of the country!
Congratulations 💞
I'm a grandma and see my grandkids aged between 12 years old and 11 months old a few times a week and I couldn't imagine not to.
Beggy is just bothered how many presents she can give her granddaughter. As if it's about that .. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Jasen has only stayed with her cos she takes it up the arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.