Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the erratic touching of the mini drink sets in Morrisons 😫
She literally is like a child...has to touch nd finger sodding everything...the amount of times shes picked something up and just thrown it back or put it back incorrectly, staff spend ages arranging all the stock and Beggy ET fingers comes along and f**ks it all up for Instagram likes 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally is like a child...has to touch nd finger sodding everything...the amount of times shes picked something up and just thrown it back or put it back incorrectly, staff spend ages arranging all the stock and Beggy ET fingers comes along and f**ks it all up for Instagram likes 😒
Yeah she was poking it, moving it and poking it back. It’s weird. She’s weird.

Just read her ‘proud of me’ post. She reckons she doesn’t care what people who don’t like her think’of her........does that not cover the ‘positive’ comments/messages she gets from those that don’t know her? (Ie the arselickers) she’s so thick.

Sorry I meant the people that don’t KNOW her

Just over a thousand likes and only 65 comments on that profound post of hers too. Not great for a near 73k followers account.

Reactions: 5
Are people seriously messaging her asking how they make those bloody stars?
What the hell is wrong with these people. Unfuckingbelievable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never commented on here before (only discovered this site due to the clemmie fiasco), but I have to say something. This woman has infuriated me so much. How dare she comment on being exhausted and having worked so hard. At what exactly? I work 4 sometimes 5 12.5hr shifts a week because I value my self respect and believe in working for what I want to purchase. I also want my kids to grow up with a good work ethic. I am no different from the majority of society up and down the country who do so day in day out. What I don't do however is bleet on about how hard done by I am, whilst encouraging people to get into debt. Now she can fill her house with all the tat she likes, and it is tat . Each to their own I say. However, DO NOT put yourself in the same bracket as the rest of us, who do infact work hard for what we want. At least I'll be able sleep at night whilst not being beholding to companies for the sake of a freebie !!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lolling at that red diffuser in that space!
Beggy and her tacky technicolour hallway.

I closed my eyes, drew back the (grey gifted) curtain
To see for certain what I thought I knew
Far far away, Beggy was ‘reaping’ ( more gifted tat)
But the world was sleeping
Any freebie will do
🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope someone reports her she needs a reality check. Gets away with everything in regards to declaring ads. And I bet she doesn’t declare it to hmrc typical Becky.
I can’t stand the women I really can’t she is something else. It’s a candle becky get over it. It’s not like you went and poured the wax and designed from scratch you got w logo off google, and picked a red jar ... oh no sorry I mean raspberry 😭😂 my 4 year old could do that from the kitchen table .... idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just reading the post she put on earlier today about her not caring what people think of her etc, there’s over 70 comments and she’s not even liked one. This is Beggy, she doesn’t give a duck about her followers, again they’ve become her shoppers. They make her money and that’s all she cares about. I can imagine her & Brooke laughing at them! When are these people going to wake up and realise that these influencers aren’t their friends!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice that her competition winner has a home insta page who just happened to being followed by soul candles....

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What the actual duck is that tree? Looks like loads of those loo roll holders my nan had 😂

Oh and beggs is on the piss with Dawn at hers. I have sources who follow Dawn 😂 and she's celebrating her besties candle with prosecco.... Beggs obviously didn't say because she knows we all think she's a piss head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how Nikki hasn’t even acknowledged beggys candle, you shouldn’t of painted her candlesticks beggy you helmet haired hag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jason bought her flowers because he was so proud of her? She made a candle? She didn’t cure cancer!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.