Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we all noticed that Jason and his birthday has barely had a mention, she went on about hers for weeks after the event

She clearly has people coming around to view it, she has her table set for fucks sake

and poor jasons decs for his birthday are chucked to one side

Reactions: 4
Great title!
And the shite and bollox is as relentless as ever. I hope whoever comes to see the kitschest Christmas ever is mightily impressed because I’m not!

Turquoise/ Navy and Royal Blue all in one room is enough to make you feel queasy 🤢

Beggy must think cleaning is just moving her tit from one room to another, I don’t recall her cleaning anything before putting all that tit up and don’t even start me on those bed sheets hanging from the ceiling in the conservatory 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon it’s 100 Anglia news again or some crap. She really thinks she’s a celebrity. How about the news find out she stole from the donation pot .... wonder if she would still be bragging then. Stupid cow

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon it’s 100 Anglia news again or some crap. She really thinks she’s a celebrity. How about the news find out she stole from the donation pot .... wonder if she would still be bragging then. Stupid cow
Omg ??? Did she , what have I missed ?

Reactions: 1
Jeremy Vine (on Radio 2 right now) is discussing people who have BSD, buying shopping disorder. Apparently, the internet isn’t helping. Who knew? 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only person who thinks her trees are over crowded and vile? Don’t even get me started on the fireplace garland 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am I the only person who thinks her trees are over crowded and vile? Don’t even get me started on the fireplace garland 🤢
Christmas is supposed to give you a nice warm feeling but looking at her trees and decs, especially in her living room it just looks so cold and uninviting.

Reactions: 9
That tree is tacky, it’s worse than the lounge one, you can’t even see the soddin tree. Why does she put so much on them? It looks so OTT and like she just threw them all on.

My husband last night said her tree was awful and asked why she puts words and stags on it 😂 He asked if it was the new thing. No dear, it is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Becky and a few of her arselickers are the only ones that don’t think her trees are over crowed eyesores. They are rank

Reactions: 2
Oh Becky you obviously read here so please for once take note, a little English lesson for you. It’s NOT ‘I can’t wait to share what I getting up to‘. It’s what ‘I’m’ getting up to. If you’re going out you don’t say ‘I going to the pub’ or ‘I going to Poundland to get my 50p baubles x1000 that I don’t need’. You say ‘I’m going...’ it is very basic English and by writing and speaking better you’d come across far more professional on your Instagram.

Oh and another one. It’s ‘you never know who’s watching you’ not who watching you.

You are now dismissed☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Becky you obviously read here so please for once take note, a little English lesson for you. It’s NOT ‘I can’t wait to share what I getting up to‘. It’s what ‘I’m’ getting up to. If you’re going out you don’t say ‘I going to the pub’ or ‘I going to Poundland to get my 50p baubles x1000 that I don’t need’. You say ‘I’m going...’ it is very basic English and by writing and speaking better you’d come across far more professional on your Instagram.

Oh and another one. It’s ‘you never know who’s watching you’ not who watching you.

You are now dismissed☺
I came here to say the very same thing! I can’t remember if she speaks the same way but is this mangling of the written language a lack of education or that she can’t be arsed typing properly? (Ok, I cannot watch her stories with the sound up, it hursts my ears but I’m sure you’ll allow me a little poetic licence.)

Looks like she's dumped all Jason's cards and decorations then...selfish c##t

Reactions: 7
Bit glam for 2pm on a Friday?? Is she joking she looks like a hooker ready for work.
Mutton

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.