Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of her saying and typing ‘OMG’
🙄

Is she going to light the candle to smell it? Like actually use a candle for its purpose?
I’ve only ever seen her dust them.
Didn’t think she was a fan at all. Bizzare.

Reactions: 7
🙄

Is she going to light the candle to smell it? Like actually use a candle for its purpose?
I don’t think she does like candles in all honesty, it was purely the £ signs that her attracted her to this

Reactions: 5
She's gonna leave the rest of the work to the girls cos she has to drive home now.....anyone would think it was her bloody business 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cant wait to hear how tired she is tomorrow🙄🙄🙄

She should have worn this for the papers😂😂😂
20191118_133742.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These bleeping adverts on this forum I thought bleeping hell beggy got home quick 😂😂😂
8A850D6C-DE2C-4C38-8AB3-988D84D8653C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just over 200 Miles to drive from Shropshire to Felixstowe, so unless she’s peddling a go kart it won’t take 5 hours!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a twit 😂😂😂 I thought that was an advert it wasn’t it was a pic lottiedooda posted 😂 christ on a bike these nights shifts are mushing my eyes up 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Becky actually ever purchased anything from Soul and supported the business?! At least with Nikki and Linda they regularly buy from Soul as well as receive free gifts. Becky's just in it purely for the freebies. Also I wonder if that's why she started to actually light her candles a couple of months ago ready for the collaboration!!

Reactions: 8
🙄

She's not, she probably thinks they're as overpriced and disgusting smelling as the rest of us ... But she's not worried about that. Beggy the blagger, she'll say whatever it takes to get something for nothing and make some more money to keep tat central in business 🤢

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed yasmins not sent her anything for quite a while if I remember correctly didn’t she have some perfume off yasmin and said she didn’t like it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.