Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this morning she’s saying the glass candle is raspberry not red as it clearly is...she says she’s worked so hard for months on these...no beggy people who have a full time job and still have to work overtime to earn a decent income work hard,you wouldn’t know the meaning of hard work ....more tat to gather dust...I wonder how manic she will be today??

Reactions: 15
Well souls plan has worked as so many people have entered the competition it’s boosted there followers by a fair wack.!! There’s certainly a method in there madness , funny how over 11k have entered the giveaway but only a teeny weeny percent of people ever comment on her posts.!!

Just seen her post saying she’s over whelmed with her followers support ..well love I can only see 214 comments congratulating you when you announced your candle and over 11k wanting a freebie..that’s not support .!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I want to try the candle but no way I’m paying for it. Here’s hoping I win lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least we’ve been spared the dressing gown this morning. Perhaps Jayson or Brooke will throw it in the wash today. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The glass is not raspberry, it’s red. Oh and ur nails broke u riff 🤪
Didn't she only get her nails done last week, Tuesday wasn't it. Clearly the lady who she goes to isn't very good at her job because she breaks her nails all the time - any decent nail technician would probably tell you that is down to how its done. So not only do her nails look like they are already grown out immediately after being done, they are as tit as she is

Reactions: 6
“Finally have time to read the newspaper article”
Yeah whatever! You would have read it many times yesterday to whoever would listen. Your just reposting it incase any of your follows missed it ya whoppa! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, I have just seen the prices of these bag of tit candles!!!! Does she think she’s Jo friggin Malone??? Would people really pay that without smelling it first? Sounds like it’ll smell like a drumstick lolly🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a very sweet smell
A yummy smell

Is that it, is that the only way she can describe it?

I’ll help you along, Beggy...Is it floral, citrusy, musky, woody, fruity, exotic? Is it fresh, tangy, crisp?

What does it remind you of when you smell it?
What memories does it evoke?
Please give us a little bit more, smelling sweet doesn’t cut it, my hubby says his farts smell sweet but ‘believe’ me they really don’t, although to be fair I think I’d rather inhale the acrid, nauseating smell of my husbands colon to that candle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She hasn't got a clue and clearly doesn't realise that soul-less candles are just using her to boost their own sales before Christmas because, like every business, January is a quiet month

Reactions: 8
Sick of hearing about her bloody candle this morning, she’s posted it about 6 times as well. And no Beggy you have 100% read that paper article and got weak at the knees over yourself.... because you only care about yourself. She really boils my brain, I can’t stand the women at all. Who does she think she is. Go back to shifting 2ps you cow

Reactions: 7
Hang about isn’t that MM 🤔
CD048287-AB9E-4C57-A36D-FDE83FE93B98.jpeg

Actually no I don’t think it is you can see Aberdeen through the scribble at the bottom 😂 what on earth was I thinking that she could afford a beggy candle I’m going back to bed 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
🤮her legs look about to snap in the photo of her packing her RED candle! That’s the most work she’s done standing up!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.