Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dick - 70%. Done!!!! Some people don’t have money to be that done till December,even then it’s so much money-where is her money to use for all this talk -where is it ok to tell the world how amazing you are at nailing Christmas 🎄 a month before the actual day-Braggy Becky- and no I’m not jealous I’m just perplexed 😕

Reactions: 9
Nikki from westholme is throwing shade every which way right now, not mentioning her candle at all, promoting her own new candle from soul, last night telling you that she's seen cheaper stars which aren't as good quality as the ones she has. It's making me laugh. Nikki's Yasmin candle is the same colour as Becky's and it's red! It's Brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Showing off all her scarfs now! Who needs that amount of them? How about maybe getting the winter ones that you’ve not worn for years and giving them to a homeless charity. You do realise people are freezing on the streets don’t you Beggy?
When is this woman ever going to give back?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Showing off all her scarfs now! Who needs that amount of them? How about maybe getting the winter ones that you’ve not worn for years and giving them to a homeless charity. You do realise people are freezing on the streets don’t you Beggy?
When is this woman ever going to give back?!!!
She can’t help but show off....ooo look at me with all my scarves.

twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She can’t help but show off....ooo look at me with all my scarves.

twit!
All I could think of was "what a bloody mess" I've probably got more than that if I'm honest (seem to always get loads as presents + recently got 4 for a tenner @ a gift fare) but I'll always get rid of some if not more when I buy things so I'm not using any more space up. Anyway, back to my original thought on the mess lol - I'm surprised she's not marie kondo'd them so she can see them. Everything else is on show in her 55 dressing rooms, surely they need to be too 🤔🤭🤔

Reactions: 8
She’s making me sick. How can she go buying constantly on so much crap! These last two months have been awful for me, gone behind on rent and struggling for Christmas but people like Beggy get gifted things left right and center!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why the hell would you have them all scrunched up, they must smell
So musty, and creased, to hell. All that room in her “dressing room” yet she cannot get a scarf organiser.

Reactions: 4
Back to what I said the other day, she’s becoming more greedy the more she gets. I seriously hate greed, and no it’s definitely not jealousy because I am lucky enough to be in a position to go out and buy if I wanted but so many of her followers out there wont be yet all she does is swipe ups and ads encouraging people to spend just so she gets a percentage of the sales. She said once she’d not encourage gambling as she couldn’t live with herself if someone got into debt because of it yet she’s willing to continue lining her own pocket with her ads. She’s such a bloody hypocrite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cheeky date night 🤭
Jason can’t stand being in the same room with you half the time, Beggy! Stop pretending you have a perfect relationship just for the gram. It’s boring 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to see her present haul from the ‘Asda Estate’ sounds like she will be able to get some really classy buys for her loved ones there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.