Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She’s really ‘behind’ on presents so she’s just gonna take a day off (the last 9 weren’t enough) and stay in bed to order a load. Fuck off beggy.
meanwhile I’m off work tonight but putting an extra shift in so I can afford to buy presents and extra food when I get paid 20th December! I’m also working thru my weeks annual leave in December so we have food on the table in January. Greedy cow makes me sick. Least we’re freebie, tat and debt free tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Don’t worry, as soon as Chrimbo day has been we get the countdown till Christmas then the sales and all the decs she buys for next year, then we get her January sales bargains and affiliate links to every shop that has a sale on, then what brooke buys in the sales too including links to that and basically anything she sees that will pay a good %. This keeps going until late January then we will have the debacle of the conservatory then there will be some sort of accident/family drama for us to hear about then Brooke will announce her pregnancy and that will be us for another year.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

KNYE_19

Jason's just woken up and hes having a cup of tea guys...just incase you all needed to know. I feel much better now.

• Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Beggy has made it known that Soul don’t make their own candles, they buy them in 😂😂😂😂😂 so basically all soul do is box and package and promote them.

Reactions: 23

Cupocoffee

There is no way she needs to go to poundland etc to source more Christmas stuff for her works tree. Why doesnt she just use some that she has because, let's face it, she has loads.
She is so greedy she doesn't want anyone else to use/borrow her tat..she has enough spare for another 10 trees 😡

Hahaha..spot on 🤣
Screenshot_20191121-091655_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

FatBird

I've never commented on here before (only discovered this site due to the clemmie fiasco), but I have to say something. This woman has infuriated me so much. How dare she comment on being exhausted and having worked so hard. At what exactly? I work 4 sometimes 5 12.5hr shifts a week because I value my self respect and believe in working for what I want to purchase. I also want my kids to grow up with a good work ethic. I am no different from the majority of society up and down the country who do so day in day out. What I don't do however is bleet on about how hard done by I am, whilst encouraging people to get into debt. Now she can fill her house with all the tat she likes, and it is tat . Each to their own I say. However, DO NOT put yourself in the same bracket as the rest of us, who do infact work hard for what we want. At least I'll be able sleep at night whilst not being beholding to companies for the sake of a freebie !!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Welcome to my home 😳 as if we don't see enough of it already. I could turn up tomorrow and know my way around.

She thinks she's hilarious doesn't she. "i've got bags under my eyes the size of bags for life and I've got about as much energy as a goldfish" hahaha. No becky, neither of those were funny.
That hallway 🙈
Mustard walls
Yellow footstool
White lamp
Silver mirror
Black glass console table
Oak radiator cover
Orange laminate flooring
And a white Christmas tree

Who designed it, Stevie Wonder? 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cupocoffee

1% are wankers who abuse her mum and granddaughter...would like to see the proof beggy...but you cant cause you have none..😡

Reactions: 21

Belllils

Did anyone notice the tat she’s bought her dad for his hamper?! 6 deodorants and 2 radox shower gels...what a treat!! 😩😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Beggy’s big battleships

I swear if Soul have dedicated a candle to her we need to start a thread on that company! Someone a few threads ago nicknamed the company ARSOUL candles (apologies I can’t recall who but it made me laugh) what would a candle dedicated to her smell like I wonder? My bet would be a biscuity fake tan smell infused with the aroma of her fryer, maybe undertones of sweat and halitosis. Form an orderly queue beauts!!!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Can’t wait to be able to give my hubby a pint glass full of fudge & marshmallows for Christmas said no woman...EVER!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Claudius43

Someone has been watching Mrs Hinch’s stories and used her ebayer swipe up for Eliza’s water mat 😂

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I decided to not mention my mum or eliza because 1% of people on here are wankers eh? You lying fucking crow nosed bag NO ONE i repeat NO ONE has said anything bad about your mum or eliza only good things have been said so fuck you beggy

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Is she really calling Superdrug out for wastage?
Take ya head from up your arse, Beggy...You wreck the fucking planet single handedly! Brain dead bint!!

• Wow

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
I dont talk about my mum anymore or share anything about Eliza.....goes on to tell us about her mum and shares a pic of Eliza 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
How does Brooke have time to wash and blow dry her hair on a Saturday? As a paying customer I can never get in my hairdressers without at least two weeks notice! 😂