Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the eff would you want your xmas dinner table looking like that...cant even see the person sitting opposite you without those frigging stupid stags in the way!

Reactions: 2
Fancy her sharing those cheap nasty candles from Ebay when Nikki Westholme sells them and I believe has gifted her some previously, thought Becky was all about supporting Insta bussinesses! She's all about lining her own pocket off her swipe ups like Hinch. Also, following on from her rant about the loo roll yesterday didn't she copy those chocolate slabs from another business, dont think she ever put 'inspired by.....' when she was posting about them! What a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow! She’s just posted a selfie before she goes to the shops and I’m truly shocked at how skinny her legs are! Especially her thighs. Her family really needs to step in and help her

Reactions: 4
Wow! She’s just posted a selfie before she goes to the shops and I’m truly shocked at how skinny her legs are! Especially her thighs. Her family really needs to step in and help her
Everyone says about her Family and friends stepping in to help her. Do you honestly think she would listen to anyone. She’s only interested in herself, she thinks she’s perfect so she would never take advice from anyone! She certainly lives up to the old saying ‘ it’s hard to be humble when your perfect’! For someone who reads what’s written about her and carries in regardless she has no conscience whatsoever! She’s a baggy, Beggy waste of skin!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck does she need 50 Christmas Eve boxes for? I don’t have the strength to check out her stories as I been working all week, I’m on my way to do the weekly shop and then spend tomorrow catching up on my housework...that’s real life, Beggy!
Does she ever clean that overcrowded tit hole? Makes me want to scratch like she does 🤢

I often wear a zebra crossing. It’s my Sunday outfit😂😂
I was scratching watching her wear it. 😬

Sorry couldn’t resist! State on that living room!View attachment 61274
She’s moved from Felixstowe to Tacksville, Tennessee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha ha Hinch has put a sledge with gonks on next to her tree!!! Bet Becky is fuming!!!! Of course she must have stole the idea from Becky!!!!! As much as I dislike Hinch she has much more class & style than Becky the wench!!! I doubt she even knows who she is!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ha ha Hinch has put a sledge with gonks on next to her tree!!! Bet Becky is fuming!!!! Of course she must have stole the idea from Becky!!!!! As much as I dislike Hinch she has much more class & style than Becky the wench!!! I doubt she even knows who she is!!!
And don’t get Beggy started on the toilet roll curtain idea! She’s fuming 🤣😂

Why does the right leg look so fucked up 🤯
They look like two bits of cotton hanging

Reactions: 3
Noooooooo 😂 😂

#13 Poor Beggy's had all her ideas pinched by Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 she’s deleted the outfit pic and replaced it with another with writing covering her legs but hey you dont read here do you beggy 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.