Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swansea1992

I’m out for a bit. The jack grealish song was the tipping point for me. I know I sound like a broken record but the way he laughs in the face of people with actual MH problems is a joke. Lost one of my childhood friends today. Was a really top bloke had a child which for the last 18 months the child’s mother was moving around and stopped him seeing the child the last 8/9 weeks. Instead of talking bottled it up and now he’s gone. So I’m gonna take a break from all this shit and Paul. I know this isn’t your fault but your joke of a MH problem you apparently have triggers alot of people in different ways. Keep doing what you’re doing hammily and get him gone. Big love. See you soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 62

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
OMG WOW DID ANYONE HEAR THE CONVO EITH HIS DAD I HEARD WHOLE THING. Ended with him saying don’t answer the door (dad was going out and asked him if he wanted to come with - was someone they both know, and paul declined. dad said “it’s not cos you’re worried about being seen is it?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Boopsss

Karen's an absolute twat honestly. "There's a 17 year age gap with me and my sons dad, it's fine" OK mate well either you were also groomed or you were no longer a teenager or child and you were going into the relationship with full understanding, something Paul's ex didn't..because she was a child. See what I'm getting at?
Incredibly concerning that this woman works as a nurse in a GP surgery. I worry that if she had a young patient who would usually flag up some safeguarding concerns, she would completely ignore it or not even fucking notice in the first place. Trash, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
Karen doesn't seem too bad.
She said she doesn't agree with the way he carries on online, but different in person. I don't mind her tbf
idk I feel like anyone who would willingly befriend a nonce is immediately questionable. she clearly doesn’t disagree with his behaviour that much 😅

Reactions: 42

purplepower

Chatty Member
Sounds like he ran upstairs after talking to his dad too and that reminds me of a literal child 😂😂 got to add Paul running back to his bedroom as a new ick in his plethora of icks 😂
I bet he runs up the stairs on all fours too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

labaton

Watch with caution. May cause extreme dryness.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

labaton

And that stupid smile he does when he pretends to day dream and think of something sexy, with his stupid ass smirk. Makes me vag shrivel and dry up.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

mot93_

Chatty Member
Please don’t come for me but some of his mannerisms and way he speaks makes me think he might possibly be gay. He’s quite effeminate… And going for younger girls is how he’s possibly denying it and internalising that homophobia.
You see I think he “acts gay” because he thinks it comes across less threatening to women. I reckon it’s something he’s done since he was a teen to get close to girls and befriend them, and it’s a habit he still uses. He isn’t masculine looking enough to give it the manly personality, so he opts for the more over friendly, slightly camp and sexually ambiguous personality and that’s why he attracts so many single mums and young girls into his lives, he seems harmless to those who are naive and a bit vulnerable.

Reactions: 35

Wrathlonix

I wouldn’t give Emily the time of day she could have released way more months ago but she didn’t so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Keep it moving

Also Karen said Paul stayed the night, do you think she’s defending him so much because he gave her the tip of his cheese string 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

smudge126

VIP Member
Also I know people shouldn’t be sending him gifts but it’s absolutely hilarious when he’s mid telling off and someone puts a cowboy hat on him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32