Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha I have just seen her TikTok the clout chasing bastard…I hope Karen doesn’t have children as it’s a safeguarding issue letting him stay over at her house.

What a freak. And for what? Some TikTok views and clout? Get to duck you groomer enabler, I get it now. His Dad, his harem of women, he’s surrounded by enablers the creepy duck.

Reactions: 25
He thinks that if he addresses things in a jokey manner it makes him look innocent. He’s probably thinking, ‘why would I be angry about accusations that aren’t true?’ When in fact, being so blasé about people calling you out as a groomer makes you look guilty. Any normal adult who is innocent in this situation would understand the seriousness, it would not be a laughing matter. I’m so tired of him.

Reactions: 13
George Ezra is on the jingle bell ball and all the comments are about Paul 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Litally almost 10k people on capitals live .george ezras last song is green green grass and every single comment is about paul 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why on earth would karen take the risk associating with Paul? Wether the rumours are true or not, surely you wouldn’t risk striking up a friendship with him? Really odd. I’ve followed her since covid and I thought she wasn’t interested in clout, but either I’m wrong about that or she’s desperate and wants a romantic relationship with him? So weird

Reactions: 21
Karen doesn't seem too bad.
She said she doesn't agree with the way he carries on online, but different in person. I don't mind her tbf

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Karen doesn't seem too bad.
She said she doesn't agree with the way he carries on online, but different in person. I don't mind her tbf
idk I feel like anyone who would willingly befriend a nonce is immediately questionable. she clearly doesn’t disagree with his behaviour that much 😅

Reactions: 42
Why is he asking questions then turning his comments off 🤣
Pool people think your a groomer because you got a 16ish old pregnant when you was an adult, not to mention you being in constant contact with girls more then half your age, your dancing when your crotch is the main view. There's more but that answers your question a little bit

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing a commenter on Karen’s video that seems to know an ungodly amount about Paul and his feelings, especially for someone defending him. It’s almost like it is Paul 🙄🙄🙄

PAUL BREACH I bleeping SEE YOU, YOU DISGUSTING N0NC3. 17 doesn’t change how anyone perceives you!!
A7A1293F-A490-4C00-A6AF-335B93DA290A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep seeing a commenter on Karen’s video that seems to know an ungodly amount about Paul and his feelings, especially for someone defending him. It’s almost like it is Paul 🙄🙄🙄

PAUL BREACH I bleeping SEE YOU, YOU DISGUSTING N0NC3. 17 doesn’t change how anyone perceives you!!View attachment 1800805
The most hilarious thing is he doesn't even try to cover the fact it is him

Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice how when he “reads messages” his pupils don’t even move from right to left, as they would when you *actually* read?

Reactions: 24

PAUL BREACH I bleeping SEE YOU, YOU DISGUSTING N0NC3. 17 doesn’t change how anyone perceives you!!View attachment 1800805
‘‘Tis the bullies that affect the child and ex not Paul’s actions”, sounds like Paul to me, and Paul you are 1000% to blame for any harassment they suffer, you’re the direct cause, and you have a duty to that child as the parent to not put them in this position in the first place, take some responsibility for your own actions for once.

He has infuriated me so much this weekend. I hate him. Paulvent will have to wait because if I see his face right now I might break my phone 😂

• Haha

As if he’s pulling the mature for her age bollocks!! You can be seventeen and be a mature seventeen, but you’re still seventeen. That maturity doesn’t magically make you 27. There’s no bigger red flag than someone telling you you’re mature for your age, it usually just means “hey, you’re really naive and gullible and you’ll fall for my flattery, so here it is”. He’s such a n0nce

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.