Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please donā€™t come for me but some of his mannerisms and way he speaks makes me think he might possibly be gay. Heā€™s quite effeminateā€¦ And going for younger girls is how heā€™s possibly denying it and internalising that homophobia.
You see I think he ā€œacts gayā€ because he thinks it comes across less threatening to women. I reckon itā€™s something heā€™s done since he was a teen to get close to girls and befriend them, and itā€™s a habit he still uses. He isnā€™t masculine looking enough to give it the manly personality, so he opts for the more over friendly, slightly camp and sexually ambiguous personality and thatā€™s why he attracts so many single mums and young girls into his lives, he seems harmless to those who are naive and a bit vulnerable.

Reactions: 35
You see I think he ā€œacts gayā€ because he thinks it comes across less threatening to women. I reckon itā€™s something heā€™s done since he was a teen to get close to girls and befriend them, and itā€™s a habit he still uses. He isnā€™t masculine looking enough to give it the manly personality, so he opts for the more over friendly, slightly camp and sexually ambiguous personality and thatā€™s why he attracts so many single mums and young girls into his lives, he seems harmless to those who are naive and a bit vulnerable.
That makes a lot of sense, actually.

Reactions: 3
That makes a lot of sense, actually.
Iā€™ve known a lot of men do this because theyā€™re ā€œsofterā€ than your stereotypical man, especially during the era heā€™d have come of age in, he wouldnā€™t have been a lads-lad, he probably knocked about with girls, got called gay by the other lads and just took on that stereotype because it does get you closer to women, BUT it leaves you in the friend zone and thatā€™s why heā€™s only really had one serious relationship and it had to be with a child because a grown woman is very unlikely to fancy someone who acts like a camp gay man

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve just seen the Tiktok by that Karan lady about going out with Paul tonight, and was wondering if anyone else noticed she ended it with a very well known Jimmy Saville catchphrase, was it an accident? Is she about to rip him a new one? What does it mean!?!
6E3B7512-5544-4617-BE51-C1612DDBD461.png

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve just seen the Tiktok by that Karan lady about going out with Paul tonight, and was wondering if anyone else noticed she ended it with a very well known Jimmy Saville catchphrase, was it an accident? Is she about to rip him a new one? What does it mean!?!
View attachment 1796751
Omg I was wondering who this was and now Iā€™ve seen her face I am LOLing. Absolute smart arse common as muck wannabe know it all. Forgot she even existed. Donā€™t believe a lot of what she says tbh.

Reactions: 8
What is her username?! I canā€™t find her and every stitch containing her says video not available. Have I been blocked?! Very weird Iā€™ve never commented on any of her stuff so mustā€™ve seen one of my videos and not liked whatever Iā€™ve said LOL

Reactions: 1
What is her username?! I canā€™t find her and every stitch containing her says video not available. Have I been blocked?! Very weird Iā€™ve never commented on any of her stuff so mustā€™ve seen one of my videos and not liked whatever Iā€™ve said LOL
Search for Bargains by Karen if she's not coming up you might be blocked šŸ™ˆ

I am literally blocked, just checked on my other account. Very interesting! Must be my content which tells me sheā€™s not a very nice person

Most of my content is anti racism šŸ‘€

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am literally blocked, just checked on my other account. Very interesting! Must be my content which tells me sheā€™s not a very nice person

Most of my content is anti racism šŸ‘€
I think she went on a blocking spree yesterday from what others have said. So we can add racist to the list along with ped0 apologist then. Nice to know.

Reactions: 10
I think she went on a blocking spree yesterday from what others have said. So we can add racist to the list along with ped0 apologist then. Nice to know.
Very weird, I rarely comment anything on anywhere when it comes to TikTok. I donā€™t get involved, I tend to just post my stuff and respond to comments on my posts which as a whole are nice so Iā€™m very puzzled but equally pleased I have had the luxury of not seeing her ugly mug or annoying voice for all this time šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
This is completely unrelated but I saw someone comment on one of her videos obviously taking the piss saying that she should have a DNA test to see if sheā€™s related to Max Balegde and she replied taking it seriously but then pronounced his name Max Balyage šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Obviously the racism and noncery is worse though. She lives up to her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is completely unrelated but I saw someone comment on one of her videos obviously taking the piss saying that she should have a DNA test to see if sheā€™s related to Max Balegde and she replied taking it seriously but then pronounced his name Max Balyage šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Obviously the racism and noncery is worse though. She lives up to her name.
To be fair she does look like she could be related to him. Poor Max!

View attachment 1796751
Lol, itā€™s her? Sheā€™s just as annoying as himself, theyā€™re going to have a lovely evening combatting each otherā€™s narcissism

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.