Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Karen posted the Sheffield night out pics on her ig, but didn’t post any with Paul… I reckon the girl she’s with is her daughter, is she gonna be Paul’s new MIL? 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Karens blocked me. Must have been after I told her she wasnt being trolled, people were just calling her out for enabling a predator. Funny how her video said everyone was entitled to their own opinions and she wasnt AT ALL bovvered, but then goes on to block anyone who calls her out.

Reactions: 14
Guys wtf IS THIS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
That younger girl has to be his new misses. Karen’s clearly the link between them both.

Reactions: 9
Don’t think the younger girl is his “gf” I’m pretty sure I found her Instagram via Karen’s and she doesn’t follow him/he doesn’t follow her unless it’s already ended lol

Reactions: 6
Guys wtf IS THIS
Well, if we ever needed confirmation this woman is a foooking fruit loop, I think we just got it 😌

also is that other woman with the dark hair that one that goes “can I get hoyerrrr in hobby craft 🏎💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Karen needs to give her head a wobble. I'm not sure if she genuinely thinks he's done nothing wrong or she just wants to be controversial in defending him.
My thing is if everyone is wrong about him why is she ok being friends with someone who is happy to have all this said about him? Almost as if he is proud of it and revels in the attention he gets instead of correcting people and clearing his name. He isn't being called light hearted stuff he is being accused of some of the worst things an adult can be accused of and hes ok with it. Pair of them are vile.

Reactions: 7
I dont think that girl is her daughter i think its someone she works with as theres tiktoks of her in uniform and shes hung out with karen and other people a few times

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.