Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he goes for young mums because he assumes they are struggling, vulnerable and easy to manipulate. I also think he likes to feel more intelligent than everyone and probably thinks he can run mental circles around a young woman. He is a nasty piece of work.
His dad also sounds soft as shite. Get your son told. He’s nearly 43 chasing after young girls on social media by dancing like a prick in a field. Also didn’t you bring him up to have respect and manners. He’s a rude passive aggressive twit. Great parenting there!! I have a son. He’s 17 and has more warmth and decency than Pool will ever have. I also hold my child accountable if his behaviour isn’t good.

Reactions: 19
He actually thinks he’s 15 doesn’t he? Like sneaking into the nightclub and having your stamp of honour prove it to your mates the next day 😂😂
If he went alone and just stood there all night then it’s sinister as duck. What were his motives? And then he questions why people dislike him when he’s mooching round nightclubs alone 🥴
Except he has no mates 😅

What a sad little life that he's had to come on tiktok and boast about going to Popworld 🤣

The showing off of the hand stamp (almost wrote ham stamp) just tipped me over the edge.
I literally lie to people and say I havnt been there cos its such a shithole but its the only place open till like 3am where I live 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I just saw the screen record of the convo with his dad. Is it just me or does he sound very different? None of the weird half Aussie accent he uses and no camp or Yorkshire nonsense. The way he said to meet for a coffee then quickly said a hot chocolate, it felt like he’d slipped up. That Bargains by Karen said he’s very different irl to how he is on the internet. Isn’t that proof that he dons this weird, teenage display, dancing clown persona to attract attention online, but irl is a very cunning and manipulative? He knows exactly what he’s doing and his dad sounds like he’s a complete push over.

Reactions: 23
Except he has no mates 😅

I literally lie to people and say I havnt been there cos its such a shithole but its the only place open till like 3am where I live 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah my friend got glassed in my local popworld. A man also got stabbed there so that's great 👍🏻 🤣

Reactions: 3
‘You gon’t give me many options’

‘I very confused’

Gosh, his language skills … guess that’s why he has a personality face!

Reactions: 2
“I have a question…please tell me the answer”

turn your bleeping comments on then you tiny handed miscreant.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly believe he wanted the ppl on his live to hear that convo. ‘No no no this is my life now’ I reckon his dad gives him so much sympathy as no doubt Paul’s told his dad a pack of lies OR is Paul the product of his dad, maybe his dad is the exact same type of person? Maybe it’s all learnt behaviour? Nothing Paul does is by accident.

Reactions: 12
I honestly believe he wanted the ppl on his live to hear that convo. ‘No no no this is my life now’ I reckon his dad gives him so much sympathy as no doubt Paul’s told his dad a pack of lies OR is Paul the product of his dad, maybe his dad is the exact same type of person? Maybe it’s all learnt behaviour? Nothing Paul does is by accident.
Probably told his dad he’s famous 🙄

Reactions: 9
Mental how someone can spend that much time with their comments off quite literally talking to themselves.

Reactions: 12
Apparently Paul is now anti bullying and anti harassment which is weird considering he bullies anyone he doesn’t agree with

Reactions: 17
I’m 100% with you on this, he wanted it to be heard, just to say that line. Make it seem like he’s just talking with his father when he knows really well he can be heard on the live, and that’s his intended audience. His performance is all oh it’s ok dad, I know that I can’t go anywhere without being seen, but that’s just how my life is now, the price of being famous, look dad I’m someone important now. Barf

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s he talking about on his live? Banging on about he accidentally touched someone’s hand, he leant in close when talking to the bartender, the bouncer patted him down so maybe there should be lives with them and he should’ve given the bouncer his number?

he’s making no sense

Reactions: 3
What’s he talking about on his live? Banging on about he accidentally touched someone’s hand, he leant in close when talking to the bartender, the bouncer patted him down so maybe there should be lives with them and he should’ve given the bouncer his number?

he’s making no sense
Because he’s not right nothing about him is normal or correct

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds like he ran upstairs after talking to his dad too and that reminds me of a literal child 😂😂 got to add Paul running back to his bedroom as a new ick in his plethora of icks 😂

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry to say this but every time he's on my fyp I just think he's the kind of guy to bust his nut after 20 seconds rubbing your left piss flap and then ask if you came.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like he ran upstairs after talking to his dad too and that reminds me of a literal child 😂😂 got to add Paul running back to his bedroom as a new ick in his plethora of icks 😂
I bet he runs up the stairs on all fours too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.