Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's still talking about this bouncer from the other night. He loves to hyper fixate on stuff.
I reckon it’s cos he was low-key scared of the bouncer knowing who he is and not letting him in 😂 either that or it’s the control thing - he had to abide to the doorman patting him down

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And that stupid smile he does when he pretends to day dream and think of something sexy, with his stupid ass smirk. Makes me vag shrivel and dry up.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I reckon him and Olivia are seeing each other. She made a comment earlier saying ‘oh I hope I’m not his rebound from Sophie’ people were saying to her ‘you look like Sophie’ so she kept repeating ‘god am his rebound?’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does he have to put his relationship status in his tiktok bio as if he’s some 11/10 bachelor 😭😭 no one fancies you Paul you look like a ballsack x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My thoughts on Karen is that she doesn’t care about age difference and wouldn’t care if a 16 year old was with a 30 year old. She seems a bit inbred from her not showering everyday and all of the other things she says in regards to age difference & also looks it too. If you notice she always tends to go against the majority with her opinions on stuff (Megan Markle etc) but never calls out creators or incites anything where she will be called out and her opinions aren’t rooted in strength if that makes sense, the only thing she does is respond to the “easy” ones which are faceless or have little following, I don’t think she realised what she was getting herself into when she decided to support Pool and thinks she can just block her way out of it.

As for Pool. I’m so bored of his obviously dyed blonde fuzz on his head and hammy face and I wish small creators would stop trying to analyse him and give their 2p on him, everything had been said a million times & this is just ridiculous now. Ignore it and it will go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How often is he reading these sites to keep changing his relationship status in his bio 😂😂 get a job Paul you raging dosser

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul defending Sam Pepper 🤮 I guess these degenerates stick together eh

Literally anything as long as it’s a “big account” 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is Paul always comparing what he does to other people on tiktok? THEYRE NOT YOU?? They aren’t groomers Paul. Simple as that

Reactions: 6
I don't think I have the mental capacity to watch his lives anymore so I'll just rely on you lovely lot to keep me updated haha

Reactions: 16
People who say ‘he’s got a clean record’ 🫠

It doesn’t mean he’s innocent it just means he’s not been caught yet.

Reactions: 15
Very abrupt when asked what he’s doing for Xmas..

no plans cause nobody wants him

Also just fully backtracked, said he’s nervous around this Olivia, whoever she is.
Then said, he’s not nervous around her and the girl was like ‘you literally just said you was?’ And he changed the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.