Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he amazed that the club was busy. Its a sat night, plus its a sat in Dec plus England were playing in the quarter final. He's live and we are never going to hear the end that he actually went out

Reactions: 4
maybe u didn't enjoy the clubbing experience because u are 79 years old and should be at home with a cup of hot choccy and not lurking around young intoxicated women

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘The guy who doesn’t venture anywhere’ yet he’s spotted all over the country lol get a fkin job

Reactions: 8
i’m 30 and i feel out of place in nightclubs, never mind being a 42 yr old 5ft tall crusty ball sack and going ALONE and NOT DRINKING! what enjoyment did you get out of that paul? just to see if you got recognised by some drunk college aged lasses?

Reactions: 15
The way he is talking about this night out is like a teenager who's gone clubbing for the first time, it's so bleeping sad honestly.

Reactions: 13
Not caught up on the thread yet but

My best friend lives in Sheffield and we are now both self banned from Popworld 😭😭😭

Get him in pryzm in birmingham he’d be absolutely violated

The one time id venture into Pryzm on Broad Street 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who are these people giving him the time of day and gifting and giving him the attention he craves?
he is loving it
I’m not sure I understand humans

Reactions: 3
He’s saying that he purposely puts on dirty clothes so we think he’s wearing the same clothes 2 days ina row? And then puts the clean clothes back on after he’s filmed a video. bleeping psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Karen woman has said she was with him last night and he stayed at her house 🤢 and posted pics! I get strong wrong un vibes from her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
‘I am really happy with the woman I’m talking to’

‘You’ll hear it here first, or crime stoppers…’

WHAT

• Wow
Reactions: 8
why are there no pics of him out it’s mental. he’s saying he wouldn’t go again, i wonder why he didn’t like it? i’m guessing he got constantly heckled in one way or another. also i’m in my mid 30s and wouldn’t be seen dead in a club i’m cringing he did actually go

Reactions: 3
Karen’s blocked me already 😆

it’s disgraceful the amount of people defending him on her post, one says “age is just a number it’s how you feel about each other”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.