Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gary glitter and pweirdo paul are continually gifting i’m chuckling. i’m currently watching him as i get ready to do some errands. ERRANDS paul they are things people have to do on occasion.

Reactions: 3
The other day on live he randomly shouted out Brooke&Amilie and said ‘oh hi Brooke, Amilie is looking… errr I mean I hope Amilie is looking forward to Christmas’

for those who don’t know them, Brooke is a single mum who’s about 24 and her daughter is Amilie and she’s about 2. Why does he even know them? What interest would a 42 year old man have in a young woman’s page who films her 2 year old daughter? Very worrying. I don’t know any 42 year old men on TikTok let alone who would be interested in this content. He really needs to be dealt with. Also a little Freudian slip when he said ‘Amilie is looking…’ possibly. Makes my skin crawl because this is a 2 year old child.

Reactions: 9
The other day on live he randomly shouted out Brooke&Amilie and said ‘oh hi Brooke, Amilie is looking… errr I mean I hope Amilie is looking forward to Christmas’

for those who don’t know them, Brooke is a single mum who’s about 24 and her daughter is Amilie and she’s about 2. Why does he even know them? What interest would a 42 year old man have in a young woman’s page who films her 2 year old daughter? Very worrying. I don’t know any 42 year old men on TikTok let alone who would be interested in this content. He really needs to be dealt with. Also a little Freudian slip when he said ‘Amilie is looking…’ possibly. Makes my skin crawl because this is a 2 year old child.
He’s often talking to young mums with young children isn’t he? Sophie, Olivia, Ppaigelouise

Reactions: 7
Paul being told not to answer the door by his dad has killed me off.

Paul getting treated like a kid at his old age of 70

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Paul being told not to answer the door by his dad has killed me off.

Paul getting treated like a kid at his old age of 70
My kids are 13 & 15 and I always tell them not to open the door if they’re on their own…I’m hoping to grow out of it by the time they hit 42 though

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My kids are 13 & 15 and I always tell them not to open the door if they’re on their own…I’m hoping to grow out of it by the time they hit 42 though
Still acceptable at their ages…at 42, no.

Reactions: 1
Omg that convo with his dad when he left the room was hilarious, what an absolute melt he is, so I’m guessing his dad knows all about his infamy on the internet, that Karen woman is a massive bellend too, defending pool like she’s his no 1 fan, bleeping disgusting seems like they deserve each other, bleeping cretins! 😡👊🏻

Reactions: 15
After the ‘don’t answer the door’ convo I 100% believe Paul’s dad still calls and makes doctors appointments for him too x

Reactions: 26
In the video from the club he looks like a scared little child with his sleeves all down, and who tf goes to a club dressed like that? He’s just so out of place in the normal world

Reactions: 6
Thank you!!! Ohhh so his dads gone out to meet someone and Paul didn’t want to go so that dad has said oh it’s not because you’re worried about being seen is it? Hhahahaha yes that is absolutely the reason why.

☠ The man not only dresses like a teenage boy, his Dad also treats him like one.

Surely his Dad should be telling him to grow up and clean his own socks and visit relatives without him? Christ, he’s being enabled by him. What a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His dad needs to get a grip imagine coddling your 42 year old man child like that lol he’d be getting booted out my house and a clip around the ear

He’s often talking to young mums with young children isn’t he? Sophie, Olivia, Ppaigelouise
I saw a video about a woman advising people on dating sites not to put they have kids in their bios because of the men you can attract, he’s definitely one of those men. It’s like a modern day Lolita

Reactions: 6
I saw a video about a woman advising people on dating sites not to put they have kids in their bios because of the men you can attract, he’s definitely one of those men. It’s like a modern day Lolita
I’m sure we have the same FYP! I saw that too, it was almost like a direct video warning people about Breach without using his name.

Saying that, I love how he acts like dating websites are beneath him when he uses apps designed for younger members of society such as Snapchat and TikTok to lure vulnerable women in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.